Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's fucking over. I saw an 8/10 Chad with a 4/10 shitskin foid today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I was walking on the street when this couple passed me by. It was a Chad holding hands with a mere 4/10 brown/indian girl. She looked Indian tbh. She had black skin with straight indian-like hair. He was an Aryan Chad. JFL.

Is it possible that not even Chad can date an 8/10 or a 10/10 foid? What pisses me off is that she, the femoid he was with, would have been a perfect match for me. All I can say is that it is over if you are sub 8. It doesn't matter if you are a 4 or a 5, you won't get together with those girls. Even ugly foids don't give me the time of the day.

Meanwhile her looksmatches are LDAR here,post jbw. its truly over for them.

Why can’t they just stick to their own race? Pure ragefuel tbh.

Her looksmatch is taking a shit on a remote beach in curryland.

curry whores wouldn't even touch to currycels with a 20 cm stick

Nowadays even a Chad can have difficulties holding a 8+ white foid.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is writing his suicide note

Meanwhile her looksmatch is asking foids on the internet for bobs and vagene

Yes its called JBW

this means white chads have to date 3/10 monkeys cause all white women are getting fucked by BBCs and ethnics

i really hope she was a curry looking latina or arab

Yes its called JBW

this means white chads have to date 3/10 monkeys cause all white women are getting fucked by BBCs and ethnics
Gigacope.

Give me some white pussy then

"See this proves looks aren't important. If there is an 8/10 man with a 4/10 woman, then there are 8/10 women with 4/10 men!"

No. Women are more valued then men. We need a few men but lots of women for the human race to continue. Chad gets 4/10 if he wants, then Stacy the next day. 4/10 males get nothing every single day.

I've been banned from OKCupid and Tinder. So now I talk to grade schoolers at the local pool.

These god damn bitches.

her looksmatch roped years ago

her looksmatch ask for bobs and vegena tbh