Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THIS CUCK

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

26y160 cm /77 kg (NEVERBEGUN) Graduated from high school, engaged in 3k industry, Peony for more than 20 years, is not good at expressing and socializing, whether in school or in
The working environment is mostly homosexual, not to mention the opposite sex

Before actively downloading various dating software to buy memberships, even going to nightclubs, participating in diving clubs, sending letters on o2, borrowing friends with low cards
Using draw cards is also passed

Seeing family and friends around you have a partner or even a couple on the road is very uncomfortable.

I'm currently in courtship anxiety, and I'm tired of video games or jirijiri. I go home from get off work every day and swipe my phone aimlessly until midnight.
Sleep from two to seven, wake up naturally, day after day

Should I go to counseling
How did the version friends with similar experience overcome it?

thanks

[UWSL]
經社群驗證圖示
[/UWSL]

damn he is 160 cm and 77kg, it's already over based on these 2 criteria alone

PTT is bluepilled
WE

Because of guys like this blackpill should be more spread. Poor fucker needs to know it never begun.

Because of guys like this blackpill should be more spread. Poor fucker needs to know it never begun.
its all in your head brah , work hArDeR bruh , i know EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED , its Therapy to make you Productive again :feelsclown::soy:

Gaslighting Us , while these Fortunate Shitters ( chadlite and most ( white ) Woman ) dont have to do Shit to get Their Sex and Cakes .

its all in your head brah , work hArDeR bruh , i know EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED , its Therapy to make you Productive again :feelsclown::soy:

Gaslighting Us , while these Fortunate Shitters ( chadlite and most ( white ) Woman ) dont have to do Shit to get Their Sex and Cakes .
He basically begs for an answer or confirmation, ive been in his shoes throughout my teens-early twenties. Somedays i felt like going crazy because whatever theory i had wasnt logical. All because of virtue signaling and gaslighting.

Nah the fact that he is 5'3 it means it literally never began.
I was thinking there would be a 0.1% chance some shota-crazed foid would be into him if he was skinny, but you're right it never began

He basically begs for an answer or confirmation, ive been in his shoes throughout my teens-early twenties. Somedays i felt like going crazy because whatever theory i had wasnt logical. All because of virtue signaling and gaslighting.

It is severe gaslighting. It is a risk for normies to give feedback so they don’t do it

It is severe gaslighting. It is a risk for normies to give feedback so they don’t do it
Even the one who know dont want the be the weird one so they all keep the collective lie. Any time i see someone saying blackpilled things in public people feel attacked and become aggravated, they argue and fight like someone personally attacked them.

Even the one who know dont want the be the weird one so they all keep the collective lie. Any time i see someone saying blackpilled things in public people feel attacked and become aggravated, they argue and fight like someone personally attacked them.

True. That is why the truth stays buried on here