Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's fucking over for me

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Disorganized attachment develops from a parent's consistent failure to respond appropriately to their child's distress, or by a parent's inconsistent response to their child's feelings of fear or distress. For example, a child might be distressed to be left with a new babysitter or unfamiliar caregiver.

Going to drink myself to sleep.:feelskek::feelsrope::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelspuke::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

if ur ugly your parents care less its a scientific blackpill

My parents used me to vent their own mental illnesses and depression.

Can't cope today. :smonk:

Disorganized attachment develops from a parent's consistent failure to respond appropriately to their child's distress, or by a parent's inconsistent response to their child's feelings of fear or distress. For example, a child might be distressed to be left with a new babysitter or unfamiliar caregiver.

Going to drink myself to sleep.:feelskek::feelsrope::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelspuke::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

My parents used me to vent their own mental illnesses and depression

My parents used me to vent their own mental illnesses and depression

If you haven't seen it yet, fellow incels, empathy.

One of my parents would denigrate me for having severe social anxiety often.

What's the consequence of disorganized attatchement in adulthood?

What's the consequence of disorganized attatchement in adulthood?
Unable to form any relationships with any other human. No friends, no life, no job, no meaning, all while not knowing what your issue is/was. You have no core self because the people who raised you destroyed it.

Drinking yourself to sleep is the best