Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's fucking over for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 33833
  • Start date
Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
I can't get no fucking job in this shithole. My brain is fucking melted, I can't concentrate nor can't do anything that requires thinking. There's literally nothing I enjoy anymore, these lasts month I havent spent any minute enjoying any sort of entertainment. I always told suicidal people to not do it, but now I realize how much of a hypocrite retard I am. I crave to fucking die, but I know I can't kill myself because I'm too much of a pussy to do it. All I have left to do is cope for a couple of years until I reach the limit where I rot as a homeless. Even if I get a shitty job I'll probably wouldn't handle getting treated like shit and will quit it or I will get fired because the economy of this shithole collapses. There's no fucking way to survive as an incel in a shithole. My days are counted and I don't think I even have 10 years left to live.

Brutal as fuck

Just go to sleep man.

Dont go homeless brocel. Pick up webdevelopment.