Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's Fucking Over For Me Now

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Itsover

I'm pretty much the only person in the whole 100 student lecture using a laptop.

and the clicking is me posting here the whole class.

My Japanese linguistics sensei has betrayed me.

Even after I interrupted the whole class to show off my Japanese skills.

ITS OVER

https://incels.is/threads/randomly-...-middle-of-a-100-student-lecture-today.81213/

KISAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1cb84aa71c9c0903b2897f493b39873b8b07d4e8_00.jpg

How am I going to cope now?

I can't even draw anime in my notebook because I can't even draw. I can't even hold my pen the right way which is why I use this computer to begin with.

Mendokusai.

She is way too old to be a jukujo and is married to a western guy.

Westernized whore! KISAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is way too old to be a jukujo and is married to a western guy.

Westernized whore! KISAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cope. Manko doesn't age

Wow @Zesto have truly status maxxed, now even his teacher is calling him out IRL.

JFL if you don't have rules written simply because of you.

Maybe you should pay attention to the class instead of fucking around with your laptop?

Cope. Manko doesn't age

It's rotten westernized roast beef with ramen flavor.

Wow @Zesto have truly status maxxed, now even his teacher is calling him out IRL.

JFL if you don't have rules written simply because of you.

@Void

> mfw in class without my laptop

Collapsed

Maybe you should pay attention to the class instead of fucking around with your laptop?

@nekomimimodo

So many retards in the class that mock her/tease her in slight ways and all this other bull shit.

The laptop was keeping me sane.

Now I need to work on my diserrprine.

Jfl it's the opposite situation for me in my classes. Everyone is staring at their laptops besides me using pencil and paper. Maybe you could try to relax and listen to your sensei and write down any questions that you have for when she is done.

Get that phone out boy silent mode

Jfl it's the opposite situation for me in my classes. Everyone is staring at their laptops besides me using pencil and paper. Maybe you could try to relax and listen to your sensei and write down any questions that you have for when she is done.

@SelfCrucified

I was thinking I need to take this class to rotely practice my katakana and hiragana.

I will bring one of those charts so I can copy it down until I get it.

She uploads the slides after class so the lecture is pretty pointless, I just show up for attendance points. It's just her verbatim reading off the slides. Lots of my classes are like this.

Get that phone out boy silent mode

@Animas

That's for normies.

I got all my anime reaction pics on my laptop.

Besides she would get offended and think I was texting. It's just beneath me.

Sigh3

I was thinking I need to take this class to rotely practice my katakana and hiragana
This is a good idea. I would be too high inhibited to do something like that, I would feel like I'm showing off. I hope you get those down soon.

View attachment 53382

I'm pretty much the only person in the whole 100 student lecture using a laptop.

and the clicking is me posting here the whole class.

My Japanese linguistics sensei has betrayed me.

Even after I interrupted the whole class to show off my Japanese skills.

ITS OVER

https://incels.is/threads/randomly-...-middle-of-a-100-student-lecture-today.81213/

KISAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1cb84aa71c9c0903b2897f493b39873b8b07d4e8_00.jpg

How am I going to cope now?

I can't even draw anime in my notebook because I can't even draw. I can't even hold my pen the right way which is why I use this computer to begin with.

Mendokusai.
If you are in class, shouldn’t you be paying attention rather than posting here?

Also are you nuts? What if someone looks over your shoulder and sees the site?

Pretty sure being known as that guy who spends every class on an incel forum isn’t going to help you socially. ><

Use your smartphone instead. Laptops are superior but w/e.

Lmao, same

Over for oldschoolcels

you don't need to cooperate

Last edited:
you don't need to cooperate

I'm not like the western trash that fucks with her the whole class.

I have respect for my Sensei even if she doesn't have any for me.