Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its fucking Mental Health Awareness day in Canada and my school decides to do this.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I feel like that this is an actual insult to people with autism and mental illness as a whole. They announce this shit not once, but twice. This morning they tell students on the PA about it before our first class starts and how it can help you "feel positive" and "feel included". It also has some boring activities and they're expecting you to interact with others, its painful. I feel personally insulted by this because people with actual mental illness would never take part in this besides from the kids who fake social anxiety.

Three disgusting foids also came in, 2 white 1 black. The one black and one of the white foids were fucking landwhales who probably go on Tumblr unironically and the other one looked like a fucking roastie. They talked about how great the program is and how you should partake in it to ditch your 4th period class and you can play games and interact with therapy dogs with your friends or some stupid shit. They also said this and I quote, "You will get a card that says you've been caught doing something good." Its a shitty paper card that says you've done something good like holding the door open for someone and if you hand it into the Learning Commons or the office, there is a 1 and 10 chance you will a Tim Horton's gift card.

They never specified how much money is on the Tim Horton's gift card and the card could have $3 dollars on it. Its even worse that this is happening during this week and I feel insulted even more because at the end of the week (Friday) is my birthday. I feel like a homeless man injected me with a HPV Needle after spitting on my face & kicking me in the dick.

They also spread this shit around the school making little posters from blank paper. I have a picture of one of these posters before me and my friend decided to tear it down and stomp on it, I'll show you. I censored out my school's name for obvious reasons but if you bother to do a few google searches you can easily find the school that I attend.

I cannot last an another day in this school much less an another year. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Attachments

• i feel insulted.jpg
    i feel insulted.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 208
Foids end up clogging up all the therapists’s time. I was watching this hot blonde foid on periscope who was talking about how depressed she was. You should have seen all the orbiters.

She said she always goes to therapy. It’s crazy how much attention they need. She acts like she’s empathetic. If she truly had empathy, she would give up her spots in therapy for ugly men who actually need it.

It disgusts me so much, I can’t even explain it.

Wtf, is this legit?
Just why?
Teenagers unfortunately like to think they're "quirky", "unique" and "special" if they self-diagnose themselves with some sort of mental illness or a disorder. I would say that this is the media's fault but I would say the major contributor to this is that memes are becoming more mainstream and normalfags are making more shitty memes involving actual mental illnesses. Yes, this is where our generation is going now.

Teenagers unfortunately like to think they're "quirky", "unique" and "special" if they self-diagnose themselves with some sort of mental illness or a disorder. Yes, this is where our generation is going now.
Im aldo a teenager but thats too weird.
Im NT and i think its a nice thing.

I swear there is going to be someone here in this thread that is going to say this to me unironically,
Yo man, enjoy your school. Enjoy what your school has to offer you.
Or something similar, theres always someone here that is going to say that. Doesn't matter who says it, they will say it. If something like this or something similar pops up, I will strangle you with my hands until your neck breaks.

I swear there is going to be someone here in this thread that is going to say this to me unironically,
Or something similar, theres always someone here that is going to say that. Doesn't matter who says it, they will say it.

does your school offer you any guns?
edit im joking ok fbi

does your school offer you any guns?
edit im joking ok fbi
I honestly should of seen this coming. No my school doesn't offer me guns unfortunately, I live in Canada.

lmao this sounds so retarded tbh schools are pure hell

wtf is tim hortons
Tim Hortons is essentially the Canadian version of Starbucks. Even though Starbucks is in our country.

Foids end up clogging up all the therapists’s time. I was watching this hot blonde foid on periscope who was talking about how depressed she was. You should have seen all the orbiters.

She said she always goes to therapy. It’s crazy how much attention they need. She acts like she’s empathetic. If she truly had empathy, she would give up her spots in therapy for ugly men who actually need it.

It disgusts me so much, I can’t even explain it.
Yea, I get so sick of foids getting sympathy for nothing. Meanwhile homeless men with REAL mental illnesses are everywhere ... and they're swept under the rug.

Similar thing happened to me. We had to watch a play about kids with autism and view these films about people with mental illness. This was lumped in with all the "it's okay to be GAY" and "gender spectrum" videos.

they serve vanilla lattes? :feelshmm:

They taste awful though.

Yea, I get so sick of foids getting sympathy for nothing. Meanwhile homeless men with REAL mental illnesses are everywhere ... and they're swept under the rug.

People think the reason why people are homeless is because they’re not good with money and spend it on drugs instead of housing. Frankly, I don’t blame homeless people for using drugs. Look how miserable they are. If drugs help, why not?

The absolute state of education in 2019 tbh
We should euthanize the mentally ill they do not deserve to go through this

Yo man enjoy your school. Enjoy what is had to offer you

Yo man enjoy your school. Enjoy what is had to offer you
Oh shit, I actually made a typo and I can't change it without everyone here knowing. "Had", FUCKING "HAD", FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Edit: Dionysus, you fooled me into thinking I made a typo. You played me like a damn fiddle.

make your own body scrub to use in the shower ded srs foids will love it

Most people just virtue signal on mental health awareness days.

Edit: Dionysus, you fooled me into thinking I made a typo. You played me like a damn fiddle.
That was obviously my intentional high iq move to trick you
:feelsthink:

Virtue signalling day more like.

That was obviously my intentional high iq move to trick you
:feelsthink:
Yeah you tricked me good Dionysus.

For anyone curious about what this really is, its essentially a massive "safe space" with activities.

Yeah you tricked me good Dionysus.

For anyone curious about what this really is, its essentially a massive "safe space" with activities.
Anyways where in Cuckanada are you from? Im from the western part so Im lucky im not in the shithole ontario and Im east of shithole vancouver. The schools here did some cuck shit where they protested lgbt rights near schools

Anyways where in Cuckanada are you from? Im from the western part so Im lucky im not in the shithole ontario and Im east of shithole vancouver. The schools here did some cuck shit where they protested lgbt rights near schools
I'm from Ontario unfortunately.

I feel bad for you bro that place is literally hell I heard
You're not wrong. Hamilton is somewhat decent, mostly because I live there but heard from my Mom that downtown Hamilton can get bad. Toronto on the other hand is very concerning for me because there is been shootings, stabbings, muggings, etc. I'm also getting concerned for my life in Toronto because I'm planning to go to AnimeNorth in a couple of weeks and we have to go there and back.

Toronto on the other hand is very concerning for me because there is been shootings, stabbings, muggings, etc. I'm also getting concerned for my life in Toronto because I'm planning to go to AnimeNorth in a couple of weeks and we have to go there and back.
Come to western part where I live. Almost no crime here

Indigenous beading sounds interesting! Why don't you go try it?

This was from my college, based tbh

This. If fact, pretty much all of society does.

Most people are more often than not scared of mentally ill people and wish they would be euthanized.

Teenagers unfortunately like to think they're "quirky", "unique" and "special" if they self-diagnose themselves with some sort of mental illness or a disorder.
This is why Psychology is a fucking joke nowadays. Therapists will consist mostly of these nitwits.
Especially on Social Media.. "talk to me if you have problems" and they won't help you at all unless you have a hole.

Last edited: