Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's fucking insane that I'm uglier than I perceive myself as.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35542
  • Start date
Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
It's such insane ropefuel it is truly unbelievable. I look like shit. But others think I look even more like shit. Fucking FUCK I shouldn't have looked for a study like this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You are more self aware than the average normie. I don't think it applies.
Thanks for the coping mechanism, you may be right especially considering the study had 130 females as participants. But I do think I should lower the rating I give myself anyhow, considering the results.

Thanks for the coping mechanism, you may be right especially considering the study had 130 females as participants. But I do think I should lower the rating I give myself anyhow, considering the results.

Besides: does it matter how much over it is if it's over?

Fuck is wrong witchu, foo. Y'all already know what it is. GrAYcels fo life

[UWSL]I knew I was ugly even before I found this forum.[/UWSL]

It's accurate and it's not only because of your awareness but because the angles you tend to look at yourself in the mirror in are your best, people outside see you from all of your shitty angles.

it's over boyo u need cope

And then meanwhile we get fakecel retards and the dipshits on r/amiugly being like

"Man guys im so hideous, my jawline isnt as sharp as a katana and i only have 6 pack abs instead of 12. My dick is only average even though im 6 ft. God bros its over for me"

That's one of the harsh realities that incels have to face.

Not only are we ugly, but we're probably even uglier than we think we are. I see guys here calling themselves a 4/10 when in reality, they're probably just a 2/10.

In fact, there are actual psychological studies that support that fact.

People always tend to overestimate themselves. You see it all the time with foids, some fucking landwhale pretending like she is beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back