Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's fucking brutal how much worse I look on photos than in the mirror

I can’t even look at myself in the mirror tbh. When I brush my teeth I just focus on my mouth. Photos give me an existential crisis

Same i automatically go from a 3 to a 1 or 2. God/ Nature is cruel.

It depends. If pictures are taken from far away, I look ok, like in the mirror. I can't take selfies.

Yah... fuck photos. I haven't had to see a photo of myself for years now.. thank fuck. Probably good I don't involve myself around family nor have friends that would photograph me for any reason. LDAR is the only way, complete isolation. Fuck.

over for online datingcels

sexhaver if you look at yourself in the mirror without wanting to kill yourself

I've always wondered why that is the case. I think that it's because everything is flipped? I'm not sure

its literally just focal length. everybody looks worse when taking selfie pics. its even worse for cellphones with bad cameras

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 50
Opposite for me

Regular photos > selfies

its literally just focal length. everybody looks worse when taking selfie pics. its even worse for cellphones with bad cameras
Question is, which one is more true to how other people see you irl?

Question is, which one is more true to how other people see you irl?
i think its 50mm so its closer to the first pic, in the second one the guy is gigafrauding. but it also depends on the distance between you and the person youre looking at. thats why if you increase the distance between the camera and your face the photo usually looks better

I used to get suicidal thoughts from just looking at myself in the mirror but after meditating regularly I feel a bit better. I still know I'm ugly and women hate my looks but its more bearable now.

I can’t even look at myself in the mirror tbh. When I brush my teeth I just focus on my mouth. Photos give me an existential crisis
same here, it's brutal

It's because cameras have fish-eye lenses. These are distorting your face, making your nose bigger, etc. This is definitely to blame if you say that you look better in photos taken from farther away.

I look awful in both mirrors and photos