Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting its friday

J

just lonely

Waiting for info.
-
foids and normies are gonna be at the night club dancing and having sex. but incels are never invited anywhere or can have sex. this cruel world can fuck off.

Im smoking rn

My town has been invaded by immigrants. If I went to a bar, no one would speak english there anyway.

On a friday night its over jfl

I hate nightclubs, tbh, plus normies only waste their money, there. I want to do some other fun activities but I have no social life.

i dont go to bars i dont drink alcohol. i was just saying because its friday people go out more i think.
going to the movies, or just sitting at home. incels are excluded by foids.

It's a vicious, cold and ugly world and we are nature's whipping boys.

Clubs are too ratchet and degenerate but it would be nice to go to small party or kickback :feelsrope:

foids and normies are gonna be at the night club dancing and having sex. but incels are never invited anywhere or can have sex. this cruel world can fuck off.
I got invited to parties and left them suicidal. In my bluepilled feminist soy days btw.

I hate attractive people and and nonethnic men :cryfeels:

Go ER on the party and bomb it!
Do you know how to wire the speaker of a phone so that once I call it the circuit will complete and set the fireworks off? I don't wanna be anywhere near that shit.

Piątek?
It seems to be Monday yesterday, but we have another rest for rotting

A nice day to become a taxi drivER

I only want the sex part. Being around a bunch of hyperactive normies drinking and doing drugs and fucking in club bathrooms is something I would rather avoid.
All would be well with a gf who cared tonight. Oh well, .is is always there.

Rotting as usual. while incels are spamming 1k posts in sewers a day, normies are having sex and partying

I got invited to parties and left them suicidal. In my bluepilled feminist soy days btw.

I hate attractive people and and nonethnic men :cryfeels:
Wtf lucky, I never ever been invited to a party, I had to beg a friend to let me go to one and have him try to get me in

Wtf lucky, I never ever been invited to a party, I had to beg a friend to let me go to one and have him try to get me in
Damn how did it go. Did everyone get laid except you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back