Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's Friday night and im posting on Incel form

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Chad has already chosen tonights foid from the club, she's your exact type. He's getting her naked as you read and having drunk sex as he does every other night. A lot of the normies are taking advantage of drunk foids too and getting their dicks wet right about now. :feelsrope:

Thinking about that women makes me angry i dont feel jealousy anymore

I forgot it was Friday lol. Couldn't give a fuck what Chads around the world are doing. I don't need to know that. All I need is one good rope :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

It’s always so depressing to think “I could’ve led a normal life, if a few of my genes didn’t sperg out...”
I forgot it was Friday lol. Couldn't give a fuck what Chads around the world are doing. I don't need to know that. All I need is one good rope :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Just wish I knew what it was like...

LOL No wonder why everyone hates greycel’s

We post here every Friday Fuck Face we already know what Chad is doing!
:feelsseriously:

It's a Saturday morning and I'm still posting on an incel forum.
Is it over?

Fucking brutal man. Every once in awhile I’ll just sit back and at first laugh at how I got here and how shit my life turned out, then eventually cry

I'm new to the feeling, you got to let me go through it

Fuck man, my oneitis went/is going out drinking today... I can't sleep.

Publication of wet water.

I'm new to the feeling, you got to let me go through it

Well welcome to Truecel Weekends

Super action packed days of ldar and racist banter

All the fakecels are out slaying smh

Chad has already chosen tonights foid from the club, she's your exact type. He's getting her naked as you read and having drunk sex as he does every other night. A lot of the normies are taking advantage of drunk foids too and getting their dicks wet right about now. :feelsrope:
All my friends in HS dated the girls I wanted to, i'd see them together at school, when we'd hang out to play video games or skateboard or when I went to parties...disappointing and awkward.

All my Friday nights the past 4 months

Rather be on this forum than out in public on a Friday night with homicidefuel everywhere. I'm already in a pissed-off mood as it is; if I went out tonight there's a good chance you would read about the carnage on CNN.

This site is one hell of a cope, love you all fellowcels. Yes, even you sub8 law deniers.

Who needs to be at a loud and boring party anyway, right?

...right?

:cryfeels:

its friday night and your oneitis is getting banged at a frat party

Have you watching the friday night clip by kate perry? Its the most blackpilled shit ever.