Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its friday night and I am watching Wedding Proposal videos

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
Im crying right now. I have no idea how long I can keep up with inceldom and everything around me.
How can you even cope knowing that shit like this is happening right now and you are never going to be a part of it?? :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Marriage is a big fucking meme, bro. Don't sweat it too bad. They'll be coping on MGTOW forums in 4 years tops

Marriage is a big fucking meme, bro. Don't sweat it too bad. They'll be coping on MGTOW forums in 4 years tops
Probably true but just the thought of a marriage used to be my greatest cope. It feels like I have nothing now

Marriage is for cucks sadly.

JFL at getting married in the 21st century.

Fuck being married. It just gives a bitch the chance to take half your shit, if you don't conform to her will.

Probably true but just the thought of a marriage used to be my greatest cope. It feels like I have nothing now

This is your future wife will be doing while you're at work

Marriage is for cucks
also, shitty normie music

Should be lifefuel tbh. Marriage has no benefits. If you want to lose your kids, house, pets, money and stuff be my guest.

i use to watch engagement videos, just 2 people, they are more genuine since there is now crowd to perform to

tfw you will never have a girl that excited to be with you forever

almost suied years ago when i watched it.

wel 3/4 marriages end and they’re lame as fuck anyways

Dont torture yourself...
Im watching Asian Capitalists. Its awesome for coping, its like having friends.

"Most marriages are bad/cuck" is massive cope

Until you have a girl literally break down and cry with joy at the thought of living with you, you are not truely living

Dont get fooled boyo.
These foids get all emotional and happy and start crying, and you think, holy fuck these foids love the dude so much, they actually start crying ...
NO. they are happy that they get shekel from the dude, they are happy that they finally made it ... betabuxx is ascension for midaged roasties.

those cucks are gonna be even more miserable than you in a few years. Dont fall for the marriage scam

I dont get it why there is people who love torture themself

If I were to find someone, I don't think I can meet the demands required to give them this. This just seems so contrive to me, more concerned about broadcasting the act than the actual romance between two people.

JFL @ asking someone in marriage with whom you have already slept

....you are already linked each other :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: