Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's for things like this that the black pill is important.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1f6yo59/incels_would_rather_a_girl_because_she_may_reject/

Helping a person without expecting something in return is ok, its possible

The question is, didn't he expect to get something in return for making this sacrifice? Didn't he get told that if he did this the woman would like him? Don't we see this in movies, in fantasies?

Now the reality, and the only reality, and what matters is that he's all screwed up in a hospital for nothing, he won't get anything in return.

You may want to help a person but he should at least understand that this person will not want to reward him because of it, which I doubt he knows.

That's why the bluepill exists and is toxic, these are the false narratives that are sold to men from an early age and that's why I say that it has been ruining BILLIONS of lives due to popularity of these fantasies

"You are supposed to die for me inkwell" :foidSoy:

average simp gone to extremes

Blackpill should be teached in schools

Very naive unfortunately like alot of the bluepilled.

And chads would typically bunk that period to fuck stacies in the bathroom
chads should fail that class automatically

how tf these niggas gonna learn it's over when it's not over for them nigga frfr

Last edited:
fuck news outlets. They only show what they are told. if he asked the girl out or talked to the reporter about how she rejected him, it would receive 0 coverage.
'be bluepilled simp women' is the goal here

Media, movies, news, women themselves, your mom, your aunts, your grandmother, your teachers - they all say that you should help women and its a way to impress her and that it will make woman see as something more than a friend - that what little boys are feed for dozen years until they mature.

And then after years of brainwashing you do something good and same people, your teachers, your aunts will say that you shouldnt expect anything for helo.
Imagine how manioulative it is. Imagine how privileged for foids it is.

i used to help foids before i was blackpilled

now i will ignore whores even if they are raped in front of me

I just don't understand how they can fault men for being "entitled to sex / relationship"

Yet they beilive they're entitled to all men saving / protecting / risking their lives for them while giving absolutely nothing to said men in return.

And yet they wanna say incels and other men are hypocritical and entitled

Expecting men to risk their lives for toilets so they can go off and get smutted out by chad seems ALOT more entitled than men expecting love sex and relationship don't you think?

No I don't care about "bEiNg A gOoD FuCkiN pErSoN" that's does nothing for me

NOT MY GIRLFRIEND NOT MY PROBLEM
NO PUSSY NO WORK
NO SEX NO PROTECTION
NO WIFE NO CONTRIBUTIONS

I just don't understand how they can fault men for being "entitled to sex / relationship"

Yet they beilive they're entitled to all men saving / protecting / risking their lives for them while giving absolutely nothing to said men in return.
Exactly that, it is an inversion of values

She didn't liked his personality.(Faceonality)

Meanwhile, she simps to Chad who doesn't give a shit about her...

There's no reward for you're assistance.

ITcucks believe females are entitled to unconditional help just for being female like all narcissistic selfish redditors
They wouldn't give a shit if a low SMV male died, which happens all the time in the third world