Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its finally hit me

Worthless

Worthless

Greycel
My whole core is changing, the parasite has seeped in too much. I can't get it out its right around my heart. Its changing me for the worse, sanity is seeping away from my veins. I dont know who I am, my whole identity was eaten by this parasite yet it still lurks in my body. I want it gone, I want to get rid of it right now but I can't. I'm shaking, I feel cold, i feel like I'm.slowly withering away, is this what insanity feels like? I dont know but this is the darkest place I've ever been into. I see nothing but abominations around me, I want to be out. I want to see the light and be with them. I can't I've been cast away, I will rot here and turn into the abominations that are around me. They too have been infected with a parasite, I see it in their hearts too. The old me is dead, the old happy me is gone forever. Instead theres someone else circling around me wanting to take my body. I feel afraid, very afraid but I can't stop it and have to let it embrace me. I guess it finally hit me.

I remember last July when I joined I was probably at the darkest point in my life. This year when I look back at that time I realize that it was absolutely nothing compared to the suffering my life is now.
It's only going to get worse from here.

Darkness in the hearth can not be measured. It ALWAYS can get darker. It might be just the beginning of a new journey.

@lifeisbullshit95

Yeah soon enough insanity will take the wheel. My heart is becoming black, empathy is leaving my heart. The red beating heart is stopping and slowly turning black. I have no idea what will become of me. I'm not in reality maybe this is a bad dream and I need to wake up. Wake up, wake up the bad dream is going to end. I just need to wake up.

I thought the thread was about the norwood reaper

I never changed, i was hate since the beginning. Hate and nothing else

Cope or rope you have to choose.

My whole core is changing, the parasite has seeped in too much. I can't get it out its right around my heart. Its changing me for the worse, sanity is seeping away from my veins. I dont know who I am, my whole identity was eaten by this parasite yet it still lurks in my body. I want it gone, I want to get rid of it right now but I can't. I'm shaking, I feel cold, i feel like I'm.slowly withering away, is this what insanity feels like? I dont know but this is the darkest place I've ever been into. I see nothing but abominations around me, I want to be out. I want to see the light and be with them. I can't I've been cast away, I will rot here and turn into the abominations that are around me. They too have been infected with a parasite, I see it in their hearts too. The old me is dead, the old happy me is gone forever. Instead theres someone else circling around me wanting to take my body. I feel afraid, very afraid but I can't stop it and have to let it embrace me. I guess it finally hit me.
just get your hair cut in the shower bro

Insanity is the best cope.