Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its finally getting colder and darker outside

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im so glad that is starts to get colder and darker outside. Now i have to see less foids in whorish clothes, less sexhavers in general, my room doesnt get heat up anymore and i can vidyamaxx without the sun disturbing me. Only disadvantage is that its harder to drive car on the streets.

Im so glad that is starts to get colder and darker outside. Now i have to see less foids in whorish clothes, less sexhavers in general, my room doesnt get heat up anymore and i can vidyamaxx without the sun disturbing me. Only disadvantage is that its harder to drive car on the streets.
But then I get winter raped and have to wear like 10 jackets to not freeze to death

it's great because im not sweating to death

winter is fucking gay. so is rotting at home instead of going outside and walking around just so you can slam your shoulder into toilets.

Based. I love autumn. It feels like a reward for having survived the shittiest season, summer.

get some good tires maybe proper chains if you drive a big car
Im kinda split, on the one hand its relaxing riding the car when its dark, on the other hand its more difficult to keep everything in eyes

Nice, same is happening here though it is still warm to a degree. :feelsUgh:

Gosh, I can't wait for it to get cold & dark; just the way an Inkler likes it

Based. I love autumn. It feels like a reward for having survived the shittiest season, summer.
This

Nah fuck the Winter. I fucking despise that season with a passion.

1Winter 1

Literally if there was an option to hibernate from November the 1st to February the 1st I'd do it every year.