Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its extremely over for people with ADHD like me

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★

Now i understand why i suffer 10x harder than normal people, Its my lack of seretonine and dopamine and im basically a shell of a man missing joy emotions, I cannot feel joy when i receive a new videogame or something good happens if it evet was, I will struggle with low self esteem and be ugly the rest of my life.

imagine that plus autism, its fucking over buddy boyo

Alot of chads have hyperactive adhd. I have the inattentive retard adhd.

Yes good brain chemistry is everything

Yes good brain chemistry is everything

Kermit Suicide GIF

I know that feel. Being ugly ruined my dating life (as well as so many other negative effects of course) and having ADHD ruined my professional life.

I know that feel. Being ugly ruined my dating life (as well as so many other negative effects of course) and having ADHD ruined my professional life.
Hugs, Thank you for making those songs, A good brocel of mine copes with them and i do too sometimes, I am just in complete dark spot of my life, I dont know what the fuck to do TBH, ADHD makes it impossible to socialize with extreme mouth diorrhea and whatnot, Like i get just so hyper when things around me happens on top of that UGLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back