Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It’s everywhere and I don’t know what to do. I am running out of copes

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
S*x and l**e are discussed everywhere and for any reason and even without a reason. Movies, songs, random greeting introductions “how is your family”, the majority of jokes are made up of sexual stuff in one way or another. You literally cannot catch a break as an incel, everyone and everything is against you. I am dead serious, we have to be the most outcast group of people on this planet.

"Sex and relationships aren't everything, you can live without them" :soy:

I don't think even the people saying this truly believe this. it's just another instance of normies lying to us because they don't want to admit we're right. Humans are social animals and we're biologically programmed to desire sex because it's what leads to reproduction. Of course we aren't going to be happy that we can't get either.

It's because it's one of the main reasons to live

we have to be the most outcast group of people on this planet.
Yep. You're starting to figure out Inceldom :blackpill:.

And yeah we constantly hear about sex or stuff making allusions that are very close to it but when we complain about the same subject, we're ostracized

It's because it's one of the main reasons to live
Shit, life is passing by, this is one of the worst moments when you realize that right now as we speak normies are out there hanging out with w*men and having s*x and shit. I can’t even watch my favourite path of exile YouTuber/streamer anymore because he constantly shits out s*x jokes. Fuck. Even this empyrean guy has a g*rlfriend, he mentioned during one of the last streams. Damn them

Last edited:
"Sex and relationships aren't everything, you can live without them" :soy:
Same thing as a millionaire that always lived in good conditions saying to poor "money isn't everything". These people are just simply socially and romantically successful, everyone speaks from their experiences (at least all NPC's do) and since they never felt lacking in the social and romantic aspect, they think it's the same for everyone else

Same thing as a millionaire that always lived in good conditions saying to poor "money isn't everything". These people are just simply socially and romantically successful, everyone speaks from their experiences (at least all NPC's do) and since they never felt lacking in the social and romantic aspect, they think it's the same for everyone else
Once again, they will never get to live what we go through thus they will never be able to comprehend us. We're burdens that can not and will not be saved

S*x and l**e are discussed everywhere and for any reason and even without a reason. Movies, songs, random greeting introductions “how is your family”, the majority of jokes are made up of sexual stuff in one way or another. You literally cannot catch a break as an incel, everyone and everything is against you. I am dead serious, we have to be the most outcast group of people on this planet.
As time goes by, you will become used to it

They think they understand what we go through because they've had a 6 month dry spell or something jfl. There's a MAJOR difference between being temporarily alone and being forever alone.

Addy   on X: #redrawgiyuu Life is not daijoubu https://t.co/pGpvT2MTz3  / X

Shit, life is passing by, this is one of the worst moments when you realize that right now as we speak normies are out there hanging out with w*men and having s*x and shit. I can’t even watch my favourite path of exile YouTuber/streamer anymore because he constantly shits out s*x jokes. Fuck. Even this empyrean guy has a g*rlfriend, he mentioned during one of the last streams. Damn them
This humblebragging bs needs to stop. Content creators "casually" mention their gf when it's absolutely unecessary to do that.

It should be punishable with death to talk about sex in public. Foids should be forced to cover up and sex and talk about it should be kept only in the bedroom

I WILL CUT MY EAR OFF TO STOP HEARING THIS

One of the more underrated things that sucks about being an incel is being unable to relate to 99% of art (all forms, could be movies or music too). And then normies gaslight us and tell us that sex doesn't matter even though every songwriter ever exclusively sings about sex or love.

They think they understand what we go through because they've had a 6 month dry spell or something jfl. There's a MAJOR difference between being temporarily alone and being forever alone.
Despite being outclassed by incel loneliness in terms of suffering, normie temporary loneliness can be harsh sometimes (although I don't feel no empathy for NPC's). But what frustrates me the most is foids complaining about "loneliness" which is another way of saying they rejected all their options and Chad's still don't want them so they gotta face flirting with regular normies to fulfill their ego.

No foid will ever be really alone in this clownly planet, ain't no way. Even if they did the most outrageous and disgusting acts in their life, they'll still have company. Foid loneliness does not exist. Except for grandma's but these are foids from previous generations so it's okay they're not as cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back