Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's either suicide or single cell prison at this point

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I have zero reason to go on at this point. After 5 years of being officially blackpilled, I started to have deep feelings for someone and she's not into me. I was even ready to go all out and betabux, but no. I'm too poor to even betabux. It's over. Officially over. I'm in my mid 30's and I don't see a single reason to go on .
It's like the universe is fucking with me. I changed my division at the department I work at just to have more work and occupy my mind to not think about my misery. literally two days after transferring this girl gets employed and ruins everything. At this point even if I see her with someone else it's gonna destroy me. I thought something is happening this time. but no. Like ER used to say..... "How wrong I was"

It's either suicide or living somewhere isolated at this point. No way you can live in a jungle. That's nothing but a fantasy. My only option would be to live in a single cell prison where they feed me and I am alone with myself.

I have come back to the ultimate blackpill concept. Yo are gentically inferior if you can not reproduce in this world and by reproduce I mean is attracting a girl to have sex with you. You don't need to have babies in the modern world.

Can't believe I have to live at least another 20 years in complete pain. What's the point?

Everytime I see an iraniancel it reminds me of the brutal blackpill I took watching a documentary about that dead persian cunt Maryam Mirzakhani. After going to the US and taking her scarf off, she friendzoned all her bald iranian friends and got impregnated by a german white tallfag then died of cancer because god repudiated that whore. Another proof immigration only works for toilets.

Yeah the grim reaper is calling me loudly now. My life is rapidly deteriorating with age I just can't do this anymore. My dad is really the one that's keeping me alive. He knows I'm suicidal and monitors me all the time. If he wasn't there, I'd have roped already.

I'll end you soon you worthless piece of curry.
DO IT NOW! :feelsping::feelsping: