Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's either her or inceldom...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
It's either my oneitis or inceldom, I don't want anyone else. Any oneitiscels that agree with my statement? I know a large majority of the forum don't agree with my statement but I stand by it.

It's either my oneitis or inceldom, I don't want anyone else. Any oneitiscels that agree with my statement? I know a large majority of the forum don't agree with my statement but I stand by it.
You are such a sad person.
You will never have your whore oneitis. You will never have her love or affection.
She is Giving it to a Chad, not you.
Give up already

u're a cuck simp bro ur oneitis wanna get plowed by chads and she probably will.. in fact what tells u she ain't getting it rn huh ? nob

I impregnated your oneitis it’s over nigga

I've had oneitis but realized I could never have her so I moved on. What's the point in dreaming of something that I am never going to have.

My only oneitis was shy and not a roastie I knew that for a fact but I am too ugly to have her if I was CHAD i would have approached her.

It's nothing but a dream. In other words, it's over.

If you’re actually a nig all you have to do is thug maxx and fame maxx as a rapper and she and every other bitch will be all over you.

Of course I hope that you can date her since that seems like the ideal situation for you. Otherwise, I know you feel this way now, but with time you'll lose these feelings about your oneitis and will be open to others. I've been through that a few times in my youth, and at least that's how it went for me.

I might fly over to Africa just to fuck your oneitis :feelzez:

You will never have your whore oneitis. You will never have her love or affection.
Give up already
I’m trying but… I can’t disable my emotions, I’m not a robot

I've had oneitis but realized I could never have her so I moved on. What's the point in dreaming of something that I am never going to have.
How did you get over her, it’s really hard to get over a oneitis

If you’re actually a nig all you have to do is thug maxx and fame maxx as a rapper and she and every other bitch will be all over you.
Can’t thugmaxxx, I’m high risk inhib and can’t get famous cuz I live in a shithole

Of course I hope that you can date her since that seems like the ideal situation for you. Otherwise, I know you feel this way now, but with time you'll lose these feelings about your oneitis and will be open to others. I've been through that a few times in my youth, and at least that's how it went for me.
I don’t think I’ll ever get ovER her though:cryfeels: my feelings haven’t changed for her even though I know she’s doing degenerate stuff with tyrone

You'll move on eventually, it's not healthy to get fixated on one person.

@hollyhort do I give you "rapey" vibes like the other inkwells?
I know I don't, please give me a chance my kween:feels::feels::feels:
I’ve been like this for 2 years now!! I don’t think my feelings will ever diminish.

time can heal every wound like that, at the same time the next time u fall for someone your feeling wont be as intense anymore. think of it like a drug the more u taking it u'll get resistance. same with love if u experience failure again and again u'll become more stonic and harder to fall in love.

29058.jpg

sexy meuf:ahegao:
:heart:

I don’t think I’ll ever get ovER her though:cryfeels: my feelings haven’t changed for her even though I know she’s doing degenerate stuff with tyrone
Do you necessarily want to get over her? I assume that you don't at the moment, based on my past experiences with oneitises, but want to check since it may not be a safe assumption to make.

Do you necessarily want to get over her? I assume that you don't at the moment, based on my past experiences with oneitises, but want to check since it may not be a safe assumption to make.
I can’t willing lose the emotions, if I could I would but I can’t and that’s what hurts me the most

I can’t willing lose the emotions, if I could I would but I can’t and that’s what hurts me the most
Again this is based on my own experience but it takes time. Less time, I believe, if you put effort into it. For example, being around other girls, and trying to open your mind to the thought of being with other girls. But I definitely agree that emotions are just not something you can flip a switch and turn off.

Give up already

by realizing i am not enough for her. Think about it for a second: I am ugly, short and a framelet. She probably wants a 6'4 jacked dude with 7 inches.

Every girl poops blud and they have their narssism and and other things that would begin to piss you off eventually if you got with her. You are obsessed with a fantasy when you should be obsessed with reality.

From the looks of it you are not with her, and you are posting on incels.is, so guess which one it is. It's over for you and you should LDAR in peace

From the looks of it you are not with her, and you are posting on incels.is, so guess which one it is. It's over for you and you should LDAR in peace
Then it looks like it’s inceldom for me

You are a blackcel but still cry over your oneitis . You are too high inhib and low testosterone to be a nigger. Your blood is mixed with something else. If you were a true nigger, you would just gymmax to look like a thug and then you will slay pussy left and right.

You are a blackcel but still cry over your oneitis . You are too high inhib and low testosterone to be a nigger. Your blood is mixed with something else. If you were a true nigger, you would just gymmax to look like a thug and then you will slay pussy left and right.
Pure Blackcel, I can’t gymaxx I’m a framelet and can’t gain weight for the life of me. Thugmaxxing in a 3rd wrld shithole doesn’t mean shit so I guess it’s inceldom for me