Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's easy to define manlet.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Go on tinder and see when the height starts affecting your matches (it's 6'2 btw) so if ur below 6'2 ur manlet.

Stop calling people who are 5'10 tallfags cause foids don't ever fucking swipe on them and it's fucking over.

Last edited:
Go on tinder and see when the height starts affecting your matches (it's 6'2 btw) so if ur below 6'2 ur manlet.
Stop calling people who are 5'10 manlets cause foids don't ever fucking swipe on them and it's fucking over.
"so if ur below 6'2 ur manlet"

Yet you tell others to stop calling 5.10 manlet, You just contradict your own logic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:

i'm 5'6, nevER began :lul::lul::feelsrope:

I'm being retarded what I meant to say is that 5'10 men are manlets to foids

Yet you tell others to stop calling 5.10 manlet, You just contradict your own logic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:
Yeah I messed up typing that shit

Don't do drugs kids

Sorry what I meant to say is stop telling dudes who are 5'10 that they are tallfags cause they are NOT. TALL. TO FOIDS.

Sorry what I meant to say is stop telling dudes who are 5'10 that they are tallfags cause they are NOT. TALL. TO FOIDS.
You need to put that a bar higher, To 511, Even i am heightmogged by foids and men at 511, The bar is 6.2-6-5

You need to put that a bar higher, To 511, Even i am heightmogged by foids and men at 511, The bar is 6.2-6-5
I am 5'11 as well it's alright but by no means am I a tallfag fucking kek foids keep raising standards. :feelsrope:

Sure, chart starting hitting you pretty low, but the cliff is the important delta.