Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's easy to be attractive as a foid

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
The recipe is easy: small upturned nose, full lips, big fox eyes, normal face shape and be lean and you are good looking.[UWSL] Women ascend hard even with a rhino infact because its fairly simple to look attractive as a woman.Just have PCT, Long dark eyelashes, cute nose/lips and good skin/hair[/UWSL]
There you go , Stacy

Men gotta have everything: features at the middle of the face, with bones, facial projection/masculinity. Men’s attractiveness depends on their bones / whole package (face shape, maxilla, zygos, jaw etc.). When the whole package sucks it’s hard to make a man attractive without 3D bone remodeling aka cutting your skull open.

In the animal kingdom too.
men are the ones attracting the females with crazy colouring, big antlers and size. I read a study that male facial bone structure on humans is similar to the antlers of deers.

Women: just exist

they can also wear fakeup

That's because we are in a time period of Fisherian runaway, meaning men have to get more and more attractive to females to even breed. Sub 5's are the first casualties but eventually even normies will have to raise Chad's kids and never breed.

That's because we are in a time period of Fisherian runaway, meaning men have to get more and more attractive to females to even breed. Sub 5's are the first casualties but eventually even normies will have to raise Chad's kids and never breed.
Jfl wtf I thought u roped

Fakeup

What you described is how to be considered a Stacy and most things can be faked with makeup, because of body positivity and male thirstiness virtually any woman 20kg-/+from normal is considered beautiful.

Removing cucked laws and taxes will solve most of non chad's problems with foids.

if I was a woman with my same height and face I would have had one chad a week