Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its easier to make normies believe in aliens than make them believe in the blackpill

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
ancient-alien-proof-Earth-UFO-drawings-1323391.jpg

I was watching ancient aliens and my mom started talking about it asking me if i think aliens are real. I dropped some truth bombs and she was starting to believe in aliens.
Then i thought about something, in the past I tried to blackpill my parents with facts and personall experience, but they completely denied it.
So they cant believe the blackpill, which is essentially just basic evolutionary biology. But they can believe in aliens, which admittedly is only supported by flimsy evidence.

Because the blackpill is very hard to swallow. Telling a guy his girlfriend will really love him is understandably tough to believe.

Because the blackpill is very hard to swallow. Telling a guy his girlfriend will really love him is understandably tough to believe.
^^ Normies are afraid to confront the true nature of foids

the blackpill would destroy their 'lives' tbh

Our ideas are ridiculed and made fun of by everyone, if any celebrity even says “redpill” they’re already out the window. In shows like Rick and Morty where a sci fi scientists kills aliens on a regular basis they have to subtly joke about us too and give morty the manlet a gf that mogs the hell out of him

ancient-alien-proof-Earth-UFO-drawings-1323391.jpg

I was watching ancient aliens and my mom started talking about it asking me if i think aliens are real. I dropped some truth bombs and she was starting to believe in aliens.
Then i thought about something, in the past I tried to blackpill my parents with facts and personall experience, but they completely denied it.
So they cant believe the blackpill, which is essentially just basic evolutionary biology. But they can believe in aliens, which admittedly is only supported by flimsy evidence.
They believe you brocel, they just think their agreeing with you will plummet your hopes, just location maxx tbh, go to a secluded tribe theory lmao

Our ideas are ridiculed and made fun of by everyone, if any celebrity even says “redpill” they’re already out the window. In shows like Rick and Morty where a sci fi scientists kills aliens on a regular basis they have to subtly joke about us too and give morty the manlet a gf that mogs the hell out of him
Tbh most people i know agree with us

They believe you brocel, they just think their agreeing with you will plummet your hopes, just location maxx tbh, go to a secluded tribe theory lmao
They honestly are bluepilled. They where raised in a third world communist country, completely different from modern degenerate west.
They cant comprehend how bad it is now for men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back