Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its ducking over

GermanManlet

GermanManlet

Greycel
My life has been shaped by things I had no control over: poverty, autism, being ugly and weak, and having parents who lacked the means or intellect to help. Poverty isn’t just about not having things—it’s constant stress, always struggling while others move forward effortlessly. Autism makes it worse; every social situation feels like torture, and without proper support, I was left to deal with it alone. On top of that, being ugly and physically weak makes me feel invisible and worthless. My parents couldn’t help me—they were trapped in their own limitations, so I’ve cut contact with them. They brought me into this mess, and I resent them for it.

Ugly, autistic, poor, ethnic, stupid, bad energy, scum of the earth. Always pessimistic and no energy anymore to achieve my dreams.

The more I’ve learned about womens manipulative and self-serving nature, the more I see how unfair the world really is. Women seem to thrive while people like me get crushed under the weight of our circumstances. It’s hard not to feel bitterness when they seem to have all the power and control in every interaction, exploiting it without hesitation. I truly hate women. I hate everything about them except how they look and even then its maybe around 15-20% of women that turn me on because most modern women turned into fat ugly pigs due to goyslop.

If something drastic doesn’t change in the coming years, I’ll have no reason left to keep going and will end my life.

@CroatianManlet2 Meet @GermanManlet

Roast me
Even on an incel forum i m not welcomed
Its over

Roast me
Even on an incel forum i m not welcomed
Its over
Ikr
That's why I want to beat these incel brotherhood believers, a conclusion I came from many experiences not just your post

It's frustrating how some have everything in abundance while some are bereft of the bare minimum to get by

Surprised you didnt mention being short, considering your username

Also how old are you ?

I consider it being part of ‚ugly‘
I see, but id still seperate them because you can be manlet but still look good facially, obviously not the rule, but yeah. Also whats your height ?

Good analysis.
Being poor prevents you from progressing/standing on your own. Being autistic hinders your few interactions. Parents who don't give useful advice.
I can relate 100%

Good analisys.
Being poor prevents you from progressing/standing on your own. Being autistic hinders your few interactions. Parents who don't give useful advice.
I can relate 100%
What can we do about it

What can we do about it
I think having a work and saving money for surgery/betabux/scortmx. Is the only way to try to emulate the "human/man" experience.

My life has been shaped by things I had no control over: poverty, autism, being ugly and weak, and having parents who lacked the means or intellect to help. Poverty isn’t just about not having things—it’s constant stress, always struggling while others move forward effortlessly. Autism makes it worse; every social situation feels like torture, and without proper support, I was left to deal with it alone. On top of that, being ugly and physically weak makes me feel invisible and worthless. My parents couldn’t help me—they were trapped in their own limitations, so I’ve cut contact with them. They brought me into this mess, and I resent them for it.

Ugly, autistic, poor, ethnic, stupid, bad energy, scum of the earth. Always pessimistic and no energy anymore to achieve my dreams.

The more I’ve learned about womens manipulative and self-serving nature, the more I see how unfair the world really is. Women seem to thrive while people like me get crushed under the weight of our circumstances. It’s hard not to feel bitterness when they seem to have all the power and control in every interaction, exploiting it without hesitation. I truly hate women. I hate everything about them except how they look and even then its maybe around 15-20% of women that turn me on because most modern women turned into fat ugly pigs due to goyslop.

If something drastic doesn’t change in the coming years, I’ll have no reason left to keep going and will end my life.
Over for duckcels