Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's do or die time.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
You have one life, how are you going to make a positive impact on your life? There are people that are mods or running this site and out there actively participating in the incel community. I applaud them for this platform, but it's how we taken personal action in our lives that is going to make the most difference.

May Allah grant everyone the knowledge and the means to ascend. No one should have to live like how we do.

I'm gonna take that shower.

You have one life, how are you going to make a positive impact on your life? There are people that are mods or running this site and out there actively participating in the incel community. I applaud them for this platform, but it's how we taken personal action in our lives that is going to make the most difference.

May Allah grant everyone the knowledge and the means to ascend. No one should have to live like how we do.

May Allah grant everyone the knowledge and the means to ascend.
if you mean run 3rd world game or plastic surgery we all know about that already. no need to get Allah's name involved.

I'm gonna try to sell cheap chinese shit to make money for my surgeries

id prefer it to be die time tbh

Nah it's over. Just LDAR

"I'm getting a girlfriend in 2019"

Yeah it’s beyond over tbh

Thats why i'll looksmax, studymax and maybe moneymax before roping

I'm gonna LDAR until I can't anymore. Until the day comes where my father either kicks me out, or I'm forced to integrate into society and blend in with the normies.