Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's disgusting how you all shit on normies while being one

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
The userbase is failed mtns and ltns at best, doubt there are more than 10 trucels. It's nasty work from users here to shit on normie men, when you are one yourself, trying to act morally superior in non blackpill related situations, also I don't understand this obsession with normies, - normies this normies that. Feel like vomiting when I see the word, because it's overused.

This entire forum userbase's personality is based on Self diagnosed "Austim" and larping with some other self diagnosed mental illness

" I very badly want to be different from rest of the society, my personality is different :owo::owo:" that's foids also say

Also this belief this forum has, which is that, all normies are fucking and enjoying their lives everyday and you are the only one rotting

The hypocrisy makes me want scratch a wall with my nails

Obsessed with normies, troons and foids, very little actual blackpill posts.

I believe everyone comes here just because there is freedom of speech here.

Last edited:
Posting this because I'm done with seeing shit load of normie xyshejejejen posts instead of some actual blackpill posts

And also because the blatant hypocrisy, which is doing normie activites and still shit on normie men

Normies in denial deserve to get shat on. They are the whiteknights/ cringemaxxers

Normies in denial deserve to get shat on. They are the whiteknights/ cringemaxxers
You can be an incel in looks and still do normie activities, but this forum very badly wants act different with their posts :forcedsmile:

And that's a foid trait

You can be an incel in looks and still do normie activities, but this forum very badly wants act different with their posts :forcedsmile:

And that's a foid trait
I doubt any genuine trucels here would die to save a foid

instead of some actual blackpill posts
I confess that I don't come here to post scientific papers that proves AGAIN the blackpill
Here we are all already convinced that the bp is true and Im sure that very few new thingS need to be said about how men and foid are different. And how it impact the dating market now that this market is free from religious and social pressure that previously tried to enforced loyalty and monogamy.
I know that many "incels" here are not truecels but I guess the dating market is bad enough for bringing them here and for the self diagnosed autists, they probably also do some self sabotage.
I mostly come here to cope with brocels and try to have human connections I severly lack IRL (in fact exept my parents I have none).

I confess that I don't come here to post scientific papers that proves AGAIN the blackpill
Here we are all already convinced that the bp is true and Im sure that very few new thingS need to be said about how men and foid are different. And how it impact the dating market now that this market is free from religious and social pressure that previously tried to enforced loyalty and monogamy.
I know that many "incels" here are not truecels but I guess the dating market is bad enough for bringing them here and for the self diagnosed autists, they probably also do some self sabotage.
I mostly come here to cope with brocels and try to have human connections I severly lack IRL (in fact exept my parents I have none).
By bp posts i didn't mean some bp evidence, but any theory they have, or any bp experience they had, instead of this all we have is " how I'm different from others" posts

The userbase is failed mtns and ltns at best, doubt there are more than 10 trucels. It's nasty work from users here to shit on normie men, when you are one yourself, trying to act morally superior in non blackpill related situations, also I don't understand this obsession with normies, - normies this normies that. Feel like vomiting when I see the word, because it's overused.

This entire forum userbase's personality is based on Self diagnosed "Austim" and larping with some other self diagnosed mental illness

" I very badly want to be different from rest of the society, my personality is different :owo::owo:" that's foids also say

Also this belief this forum has, which is that, all normies are fucking and enjoying their lives everyday and you are the only one rotting

The hypocrisy makes me want scratch a wall with my nails

I believe everyone comes here just because there is freedom of speech here.
It's very ironic you should make this post, considering you said this once:

Screenshot 2024 09 22 at 63025 PM

You're self-claimed "not incel tier" & also are only 18, if anyone here is a "failed normie" its you by this circumstantial evidence.

Also, many here actually are clinically diagnosed with Autism: We're not the faggots on Reddit who claim they are because they're "shy"

Now I do somewhat agree, some here do obsess over normies too much, but they're still an important demographic to understand, and many such as @based_meme have made well thought out threads discussing stuff.

You do realize the reason we're here is because foids don't want us, and this has opened us up to the blackpill, right? jfl

View attachment 1273525

You're self-claimed "not incel tier" & also are only 18, if anyone here is a "failed normie" its you by this circumstantial evidence.

Also, many here actually are clinically diagnosed with Autism: We're not the faggots on Reddit who claim they are because they're "shy"

Now I do somewhat agree, some here do obsess over normies too much, but they're still an important demographic to understand, and many such as @based_meme have made well thought out threads discussing stuff.

You do realize the reason we're here is because foids don't want us, and this has opened us up to the blackpill, right? jfl
What a fucking retard, this OP. Being incel doesn't mean you're ugly. You're incel because you're ugly (among other things).

View attachment 1273525

What a fucking retard, this OP. Being incel doesn't mean you're ugly. You're incel because you're ugly (among other things).
Exactly, OP is a special little spastic isn't he, kek

Exactly, OP is a special little spastic isn't he, kek
My post above sounds dumb. I meant to say that incel isn't defined as an ugly male.