Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's disgusting how much foids fetishize height

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It's not only a few, literally ALL of them do. They fucking love feeling like daddy's little girl again next to a ridiculously tall guy.

It's seriously creepy and gives off pedo vibes.

More disgusting how they fetishize face. Never saw a foid fetishizing ugly men

its a biological thing
it has to do with a feeling of security if i'm not mistaken

That's why they keep making the threshold higher and higher. A few decades ago 5'9 was acceptable, today 5'9 is a manlet.

It's the same how they ALL like big dicks.

No woman wants a manlet and no woman wants a dicklet.

Meanwhile there's tons of guys who love women with small breasts, medium breasts, small ass, medium ass, etc.

i hate women.
thankyou

It's the same how they ALL like big dicks.

No woman wants a manlet and no woman wants a dicklet.

Meanwhile there's tons of guys who love women with small breasts, medium breasts, small ass, medium ass, etc.
I'm taller than average myself, but foids want FREAKISHLY tall or else it's not enough.

Nothing is ever fucking enough for foids. No foid will ever say: "Meh he's just average but I still love him for him". You need something AT LEAST 1 THING that is NOT average be it many friends, great face, great career etc... Men are fucking different. A man could settle for a butterface and think it's enough. For foids NOTHING is ever enough.

No foid will ever say: "Meh he's just average but I still love him for him"

Actually they do say this but they are lying. If a woman breaks up with a man, she won't usually say it's because of his physical flaws. She will simply say, "He has a toxic personality." They will gaslight the man and make it look like he's a bad person and that's why they broke up with him.

ctually they do say this but they are lying.
They love virtue signalling, that's why it's useless to ask a foid to rate your looks.

They love virtue signalling, that's why it's useless to ask a foid to rate your looks.
The best way to get a woman to rate you honestly is to give your pic to a friend and ask your friend to show your pics to them and have them rate you while you are not there. They will be more honest. I've gotten some brutal ratings this way.

r/amiugly is hilarious. They give 2.5/10 trucels ratings like 6/10 and 7/10.

r/amiugly is hilarious. They give 2.5/10 trucels ratings like 6/10 and 7/10.
Even on photofeeler they virtue signal and give truecels 7 and 8. And keep in mind, photofeeler is completely anonymous.

Heightpill is brutal. I’m 5’9 at the age of 15 and I thought that I was pretty tall for my age, and then the other day I heard other high school whores who are like <5’4 bitching about how guys under 5’11 are manlets and make them feel “insecure.” Jfl like I don’t get why short foids want a guy almost a foot taller then them, shit makes no sense. My mother is literally only 1 inch shorter than my dad (she’s 5’8) and shes still happily with him after almost 2 decades. Crazy to think how fast the standards for dating for foids are changing each and every year, and the sad part about it all is that it just keeps getting worse.
15? Gtfo as fast as you can. There is still hope for you. What are you even ding here lol.

Heightpill is brutal. I’m 5’9 at the age of 15 and I thought that I was pretty tall for my age, and then the other day I heard other high school whores who are like <5’4 bitching about how guys under 5’11 are manlets and make them feel “insecure.” Jfl like I don’t get why short foids want a guy almost a foot taller then them, shit makes no sense. My mother is literally only 1 inch shorter than my dad (she’s 5’8) and shes still happily with him after almost 2 decades. Crazy to think how fast the standards for dating for foids are changing each and every year, and the sad part about it all is that it just keeps getting worse.
It's not over for you yet, u have 5 years left to become 6'3 :chad:

Yes I’ve always gotten pedophillic vibes from that too

Brutal, zoomer whores are getting worse and worse. Unironically had the same experience in that regard. 6.0 feet is the bare minimum for dating nowadays (at least from my experience) - except if your face is extraordinarily good. Many say sub8 law jokingly, but for zoomers it is sadly accurate.

And btw: You should unironically GTFO and at least try until the end of high school or the beginning of university/vocational training, then you can say that it's truly over, because some still manage to get their life in order or grow a few inches by then, wouldn't give up now in your position. You should start looksmaxxing/gymmaxxing now, because your body is still in its absolute peak and can be formed with relative ease compared to your later years, your mind as well. It's a bit too early to come here. But on the other hand many already knew by that age that it was over.
Yes I’ve always gotten pedophillic vibes from that too

honestly, it never came to me how height is so imporant for foids after discovering balckpill.

It's not about security, that's the blue pill rationalization foids push to justify it. Some rail thin lanky dude isn't protecting shit, but his height will still be a sight to behold.

No. It's simply that height represents growth. Foids instinctively want men with powerful genes, and one of the most obvious indicators of that is having grown more than your peers; being tall.

It's not about security, that's the blue pill rationalization foids push to justify it. Some rail thin lanky dude isn't protecting shit, but his height will still be a sight to behold.

No. It's simply that height represents growth. Foids instinctively want men with powerful genes, and one of the most obvious indicators of that is having grown more than your peers; being tall.
It's even simpler than that. Being tall is rare. Out of 100 people I see in town maybe 3 are tall. (I mean actually tall, not just above average)

Females have monkey brains, they want what is rare.

Foids are permachildren so in a way, all straight men are "pedos".