Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's depressing to realize that you won't have a single girl no matter what you do.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
All those hot girls I see everyday, I won't have a single one. I've made them laugh, talked to them, approached, built friendships with them, They still don't like me, and why don't they like me? Because of the one thing I cant control, my appearance.
Fuck this unfair world.

stopped caring about hot ones, just wanna a girl I like

nausea said:

That's the problem, I can't even get an average or ugly girl, I've tried so hard but haven't gotten anywhere.

Crustaciouse said:
nausea said:
That's the problem, I can't even get an average or ugly girl, I've tried so hard but haven't gotten anywhere.
me too man me too

they are just lusting after chads

The thing that really gets me are boobs. And round asses. A girl at work has enormous H cup boobs, narrow waist, big round ass. I will never suck or squeeze those monsters, ever. Damn that’s pain. It’s like a starving African child having food dangled in front of him all day.

I feel you man. They just want us to be there for their own self-validation. I just want someone to care about my existence.

I feel this post too much it hurts