Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s depressing seeing all the dead users

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★★
I was looking at my old threads, mostly late 2023. It’s depressing to see all the deleted users that I’ve completely forgotten about, some where even high posters.

There was a time that they would reply on every thread but now they’re just gone and forgot

Soon I’ll probably leave this place or get banned for a dumb reason or die IRL and people will occasionally see my entombed threads and posts

It is me that I will "ascend" like the other users, I hope.

With how many vent and suicidefuel topics there are, I wouldn't be surprised if most of them necked themselves. An optimistic way to see it is that most of them simply left and moved on, but I doubt a lot of them ascended.

With how many vent and suicidefuel topics there are, I wouldn't be surprised if most of them necked themselves. An optimistic way to see it is that most of them simply left and moved on, but I doubt a lot of them ascended.

Everyone will eventually be forgotten

They are the lucky ones

My account is older then yours and you have more posts JFL
Just means I'm more likely to comment on posts lol.
I'm too autistic to be quiet lol.

I was looking at my old threads, mostly late 2023. It’s depressing to see all the deleted users that I’ve completely forgotten about, some where even high posters.

There was a time that they would reply on every thread but now they’re just gone and forgot

Soon I’ll probably leave this place or get banned for a dumb reason or die IRL and people will occasionally see my entombed threads and posts
You dont know that they are dead, fag. Sure some of them. Im a bit more optimistic.

Everyone will eventually be forgotten
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

One day, you will make your final post on .is without realising it (unless its an ascension post)

Hey guys I guess that's it
Ronnie McNutt suicide TikTok video 'co-ordinated' on 'dark web' |  news.com.au — Australia's leading news site

You dont know that they are dead, fag. Sure some of them. Im a bit more optimistic.
Lets be realistic this is an incel site
Back then there were probably way less normies then there is now

Most of them are dead and the rest are probably rotting or maybe seamaxxed if they were lucky