Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "it's definitely being asian that holds me back, i wish i was born white"

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
north10.jpg

@RREEEEEEEEE @Mainländer

Peep the GigaChang in the back

Explain the thread please.

your not completely wrong but it is much easier for white guys to escape inceldom
True, I'm not saying I completely agree with this statement, it's just what OP tried to imply imo.

Epic gigacope. This dude is a literal model and the women still ignore him:

Notice her line of sight. A tall white guy just walked by. Not a Chad...any white is sufficient.

U must be talking about the chang moon jae or a kpop star

Race is cope, there are good-looking people in every race.
People mistakenly take out the fact races differ in proportion of good-looking people the conclusion that "it's over if you're race X!" or "you just have to be race Y!"

It's a non sequitur.

I consider mulattoes to be a really ugly race on average but hey, look who's a mulatto, Jeremy Meeks.

Likewise, Nordics are the most attractive race but you can find plenty of ugly Nordic people in a quick search.

People mistakenly take out the fact races differ in proportion of good-looking people the conclusion that "it's over if you're race X!" or "you just have to be race Y!"

It's a non sequitur.

I consider mulattoes to be a really ugly race on average but hey, look who's a mulatto, Jeremy Meeks.

Likewise, Nordics are the most attractive race but you can find plenty of ugly Nordic people in a quick search.

Low iq Nordic is only valued due to jew media

You know what they did to Nordic whites circa 1400s? They were all slaves to the German princelings who inherited the place and brought German genes to dominate the place

Jfc if you think the Nordics had value prior to stormfront, at least Germany could claim greatness

Nordics never had anything worthy in their existence from 1400-1814 they were ruled by German invadors and from 1815-1940 they were ruled by isolationist goons, literally didn't even colonize anyone but Eskimos who already died off

Nordic country modern day is propped up by Jewish stormfront media, they have no collective value because they'll all die out due to low fertility rates and small population while importing Asian wives

Even Belgium killed 20Million kongomen or whatever

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE

Race is cope, there are good-looking people in every race.
disgusting cope. There are certain features linked to each race, finding a good-looking curry is linke finding a nigger with blue eyes.

You know what they did to Nordic whites circa 1400s? They were all slaves to the German princelings who inherited the place and brought German genes to dominate the place

Jfc if you think the Nordics had value prior to stormfront, at least Germany could claim greatness

Nordics never had anything worthy in their existence from 1400-1814 they were ruled by German invadors and from 1815-1940 they were ruled by isolationist goons, literally didn't even colonize anyone but Eskimos who already died off

Germans were Nordic you idiot. :rolleyes:

Imagine ppl still shitting on asians in 2018 when prime hqnp white girls are creaming themselves over kpop

Nordic country modern day is propped up by Jewish stormfront media, they have no collective value because they'll all die out due to low fertility rates and small population while importing Asian wives

Even Belgium killed 20Million kongomen or whatever

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE

Zionists are dickbags. On the one hand, they support immigration from non-white countries, on the other hand, they support white nationalism. They are doing exactly what their ancestors did, stoking up the fire while they low key get away with their shit. Except nowadays it's high key, but these right-wing retards are too dumb to realize it. The zionists bomb the shit out of brown countries, stealing their resources and then push for pro-immigration laws while telling the native Europeans or Americans to revolt for allowing it to happen. It's disgusting.

well i hate to say this but water is wet

Race copers BTFO.

Zionists are dickbags. On the one hand, they support immigration from non-white countries, on the other hand, they support white nationalism. They are doing exactly what their ancestors did, stoking up the fire while they low key get away with their shit. Except nowadays it's high key, but these right-wing retards are too dumb to realize it. The zionists bomb the shit out of brown countries, stealing their resources and then push for pro-immigration laws while telling the native Europeans or Americans to revolt for allowing it to happen. It's disgusting.
Good post and I agree with you. You are woke, bro!

Exactly, they are running circles around everyone, weakening both white countries and the arab countries that surround israel with ease.

Like me. Semi small chin and jaw, big nose, shit eye area.

Like me. Semi small chin and jaw, big nose, shit eye area.
Sounds like me as well.

I'm a mix between the two races voted the most attractive ones in a poll here: Germanics and Mediterraneans. Yet I'm sub4 ugly.

Good post and I agree with you. You are woke, bro!
Thank you brother. I am glad you agree. Now if only white nationalists could open their eyes, that'd be great.
Exactly, they are running circles around everyone, weakening both white countries and the arab countries that surround israel with ease.
Very true. It's not a coincidence that rich Jews fled Germany right before the holocaust. They used poor Jews as pawns in a sick game to create Israel. Did you know the British are responsible for Palestine's situation? The zionists had turned down the British suggestion of settling in Palestine. The zionists wanted to settle in Argentina first. Palestine used to be under control by the Ottomans because of the Ottoman Empire. But when the British made sure the Arabs backstabbed their Islamic Ottoman brothers, it caused the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Palestinian land came under British control. And finally the British persuaded the zionists to settle in Palestine instead. The British are responsible for so many crimes that happen even to this day. The British when leaving the British Raj purposely made sure during partition of Hindustan that there would be a piece of land, known as Kashmir, as a buffer zone. Both India and Pakistan claim to own this piece of land which has resulted in many wars. The British sold their weapons to two countries this way. Sick bastards.

Scandinavia was the equivalent of SEA to rich German landowners from 1400 to 1814

:forcedsmile:

No it wasn't German people are north euro male + southeast Euro female hapas.

Last edited:
Thank you brother. I am glad you agree. Now if only white nationalists could open their eyes, that'd be great.

Very true. It's not a coincidence that rich Jews fled Germany right before the holocaust. They used poor Jews as pawns in a sick game to create Israel. Did you know the British are responsible for Palestine's situation? The zionists had turned down the British suggestion of settling in Palestine. The zionists wanted to settle in Argentina first. Palestine used to be under control by the Ottomans because of the Ottoman Empire. But when the British made sure the Arabs backstabbed their Islamic Ottoman brothers, it caused the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Palestinian land came under British control. And finally the British persuaded the zionists to settle in Palestine instead. The British are responsible for so many crimes that happen even to this day. The British when leaving the British Raj purposely made sure during partition of Hindustan that there would be a piece of land, known as Kashmir, as a buffer zone. Both India and Pakistan claim to own this piece of land which has resulted in many wars. The British sold their weapons to two countries this way. Sick bastards.

down with the jews

Woke IQ

down with the jews

Not Jews, my friend. But zionists. They use this exact tactic due to how "anti-Semitism" is being used in the media. Any criticism of Israel gets you branded as "anti-Semitism," when in fact this is not the case. Zionism is a political ideology, Judaism is a religion. There are plenty of Jews who are against zionists.

Real recognize real. White nationalists need to wake up. Black and brown people aren't your enemies, zionists are. The sooner they realize this, the earlier we can solve all of this.