Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's dawning on me just how ugly I really am

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
I don't have any female attention. Such a fucking joke

I never realized I was this unattractive but the proof is in the pudding. Anybody who isn't super ugly at least gets some attention

I never get female attention either.

The attention I received I wish I had never had

Like being lead on or just straight negative attention?

Girls turn away in disgust when they see my face if I'm walking around campus

Really straight negative attention, insults, jokes, humiliations, full package

Slowing tearing your ego is the worst thing a male can do, but now that you have found the blackpill your human curiosity will take over and you will be addicted to learning how over it is for you.

All i can say is, soon enough your ego will be completely shattered due to the blackpill and any masculinity you had will be eradicated.

Poor get poorer.

It took awhile for me too. I want to see it was my late teens years and early adulthood when I started being attracted to women. During childhood and early teens I would brush off bullying and teasing from girls who would sometimes call me ugly within earshot or say eww after my name, but as I got older I began to realize this was a problem for me and I never got the kind of attention other guys would. Friends and family never seemed to get it and if I complained about something like if I had a crush reject me, they'd brush me off, tell me to get over it, or that I could do better. Which is ironic considering I've never done anything anyways and they know that.

Having never had any success and then someone telling me I could do better often felt like I was so disconnected from my peers that no one could understand me.

Haha me too I'm so ugly looking at my reflection counts as self-harm

ThERe is othER ways to get attention

Slowing tearing your ego is the worst thing a male can do, but now that you have found the blackpill your human curiosity will take over and you will be addicted to learning how over it is for you.

All i can say is, soon enough your ego will be completely shattered due to the blackpill and any masculinity you had will be eradicated.

Poor get poorer.
High iq.

I hate being around females since I know all the vile things they're thinking about me.

I literally don’t even exist to woman. They will actively go out of their way to not make eye contact with me, or walk past me. No one should have to endure this

In highschool I had a "friend" who would tell me I'm ugly every time he saw me. I asked him why and he said he felt like he needed to remind me.

In highschool I had a "friend" who would tell me I'm ugly every time he saw me. I asked him why and he said he felt like he needed to remind me.
Are you? I've seen decent looking people of both genders be called ugly before. But a lot of the time it's just a joke friends say

I believe in actions, not words. I've never been called ugly but don't get any pussy so... I'm probably ugly and no one's told me cause people don't generally do that

Are you? I've seen decent looking people of both genders be called ugly before. But a lot of the time it's just a joke friends say

I believe in actions, not words. I've never been called ugly but don't get any pussy so... I'm probably ugly and no one's told me cause people don't generally do that
I rarely get ugly but it is very obvious. This guy knew me a little and him calling me ugly every day cleared up a lot of karma I had in life. I honestly was oblivious to my looks back then and him reminding me kind of snapped me back to how fucking ugly I am