Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's cringe to see inceldom described without our jargon

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIC7aPQ4d78

This guy is an incel, to some extent fakecel as he has had relationships in the past (lets also face it his style isn't doing him any favors), but he can't get any anymore which puts him at BlueSkiesMedia level of inceldom.

The point I'm making is that he is pretty much describing the state of inceldom, but is not borrowing a single word from our jargon, and as a result listening to this sounds cringey, inconcise, and antiquated. This was made last year, but it well could have been made in 2011. It's gotten to the point where I feel that loners who at least have some degree of regular internet access and fluency of English should have no excuse but to know who we are, our lexicon, and what we stand for. We have a DUTY to guide these lost men to the blackpill, for their conceptualization of their own loneliness seems incomplete.

I find it hard to believe a true loner social outcast male has not put in the google fu out of despair and naturally winded up here or some similar website, even more soy versions like on reddit/FA, or r9k, so they at least understand what a Chad is.

I suppose it's something incels should take some strange pride in: that we have so strongly monopolized the concepts and culture of male loneliness that what we represent is the last stop. Identifying as an INCEL is the vanguard of how low a man can succumb. And the paucity of our jargon makes a man's inadequacy seem infantile in comparison.

Last edited:
I think all language without understanding the context sounds weird. You're so used to our language that it sounds weird when someone else doesn't use it.

I think Spanish sounds insane. But if i took the time to learn the language im sure i'd feel differently. Same works here.

Im sure people find our jargon weird, but given enough time to understand what it means would feel different as well.

People think my language is just a bunch of grunts and chest pounds, but its more intricate then that.

DTIxbntX4AAdJIG

I think all language without understanding the context sounds weird. You're so used to our language that it sounds weird when someone else doesn't use it.

I think Spanish sounds insane. But if i took the time to learn the language im sure i'd feel differently. Same works here.

Im sure people find our jargon weird, but given enough time to understand what it means would feel different as well.

People think my language is just a bunch of grunts and chest pounds, but its more intricate then that.

View attachment 366381

Its a way to sugarcoat it

Surprisingly more men are celibate (no shit) but the number who CLAIM involunatary are around the same, most men say they are "voluntary celbiate"
It's a coping mechanism I used to be like this
No im not an INCEL I could get a girl if I tried surely right?......

A mans worth is derived from the quantity and quality of women he can attract hardly anyone wants to accept they can't and are genetic trash.

View attachment 366381
you know, I really wish I can replace those normie emoticons with the pepe emoticons on my cell phone . . . I feel like incels have made great contributions to the English language, and it's only inevitable more of our jargon will end up on Merriam-Websters

It's true thats what all male competition, climbing the heirarchy/social ladder, acquiring a land (territory) to raise as many kids with as best % of survival and success its all we can do.

Redditors and faggots will tell you "sex doesn't matter LOL"
However biologically it is EVERYTHING
Why do our balls hurt so fucking hard when it gets hit? Why the fuck does it even have such an excess of nerve endings?
Because thats literally our lifeline natural selection has given us it is that fucking important.

We castrate male dogs that arent gonna fuck a female cos they go nuts even bulls that are unfit for breeding ( for undesirable traits) have to be castrated because when they can't breed they literally go insane.

It's true thats what all male competition, climbing the heirarchy/social ladder, acquiring a land (territory) to raise as many kids with as best % of survival and success its all we can do.
cope, chad only

Redditors and faggots will tell you "sex doesn't matter LOL"
However biologically it is EVERYTHING
Why do our balls hurt so fucking hard when it gets hit? Why the fuck does it even have such an excess of nerve endings?
Because thats literally our lifeline natural selection has given us it is that fucking important.
reddit is fully of edgy atheists, but they cry when the implications of evolutionary theory are brought up and they run to their safe spaces

I think he can deliver message better in that way because people consider us a sect or some movement. He sounds more relatable to new incels.

Inceldom is also a philosophical movement

Incel humor is vital to making videos/posts about incel dom. After a life of trying to fit in, incels are top tier jesters for the most part

It's just strange to hear a dude give up like this. It's logical, but at the same time so soymaxxed because of the basic assumption that this isn't a situation that has been forced on him and a lack of self worth.

He's had relationships so 0 sympathy from me :feelsokman: