Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its crazy how opposed parents are to their ugly sons getting plastic surgery

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
For people that supposedly want the best for their children, they seem to be completely opposed to simple operations that could give their sons a boost in all aspects of life.
Theres the whole stereotype of daddy buying his little girl a nose job as a present but for ugly sons its completely discouraged.
I remember telling my parents I wanted to remove some moles and they acted like I told them I wanted to do something crazy like cut my dick off.
And then they went on with the boomer takes like "dont you like the way God made you?":feelsseriously:

it's because the dad is superhorny for the daughter

Considering men date down it's better to kill off those bad genes.

Me: i need double jaw surgery
Mother: are you fucking crazy?

For people that supposedly want the best for their children, they seem to be completely opposed to simple operations that could give their sons a boost in all aspects of life.
Theres the whole stereotype of daddy buying his little girl a nose job as a present but for ugly sons its completely discouraged.
I remember telling my parents I wanted to remove some moles and they acted like I told them I wanted to do something crazy like cut my dick off.
And then they went on with the boomer takes like "dont you like the way God made you?":feelsseriously:
Because traditionally, men weren't all that concerned about looks because men's looks used to matter less. Your parents probably think that if you focus on school, graduate college and get a good job the women will be lining up for you.

Many boomers are ok with their son cutting their dick off to become a man whore

my parents were brutally against for my sister getting any surgery and because she became stacy she didnt got any

Because traditionally, men weren't all that concerned about looks because men's looks used to matter less. Your parents probably think that if you focus on school, graduate college and get a good job the women will be lining up for you.
So relatable

You shouldn't buy your daughter a nose job either.

white parents are batshit OBSESSED with making their sons life as hard as possible

but yeah a son getting his penis chopped off to become a woman is a good thing according to modern white parents

Mine were against it.. what do I care they arnt honest or know what it's like. If I could afford it I would

Your parents probably think that if you focus on school, graduate college and get a good job the women will be lining up for you

And that's That boomer mentality that gets kids who parents instal those values in their kids ending up on websites like this or roping

white parents are batshit OBSESSED with making their sons life as hard as possible

but yeah a son getting his penis chopped off to become a woman is a good thing according to modern white parents

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this and also by pure chance today I was thinking about how it relates to the trans debacle. Furthermore, I don't understand why this behaviour is so common. From a Darwinian perspective it doesn't make sense for a parent to undermine their child to the point where they won't be able to reproduce.

Jfl at loving yourself. The only people who love themselves are roasties from their endless validation, chads because they think they did anything to get good genetics and coping normies.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this and also by pure chance today I was thinking about how it relates to the trans debacle. Furthermore, I don't understand why this behaviour is so common. From a Darwinian perspective it doesn't make sense for a parent to undermine their child to the point where they won't be able to reproduce.
If you're male, everything is trying to kill you. Even your own parents.

The feminism that has taken over modern society promotes hyper-competitiveness between men, to a level far beyond anything seen in nature and in fact to a level that's flat out suicidal. Any society where fathers sabotage their own sons because they think of their sons as "competition" rather than progeny is doomed.

Elliot Rodger's father engaged in this twisted way of thinking. In an interview he claimed that Elliot was "jealous" of him. What kind of sick excuse for a father thinks that way about his own son?

It's these cucked, male feminist fathers who are more responsible than anyone else for the shit state modern society is in.

It means they have to admit their offspring was a genetic failure.

Won't bother getting plastic surgery. It's over for me anyway

I also remember telling my parents I wanted to remove moles in my face and they said the same thing. Now I've discovered my way out from moleceldom with special lotion and they asked me why I removed them. Jfl even after removing moles I'm still 2/10, I can't grasp the idea of them telling me to love the way I look

Koreans supposedly get plastic surgery’s for their birthday, based but parents must feel pretty sad. Imo the more people getting plastic surgery just means their offspring will get those repulsive genes and end up here, and they will be miserable and get plastic surgery and cycle goes on. Maybe we shouldn’t surgerymaxx if you’re going to reproduce

Boomers dont realize the a mans looks matter more than a females. back when they were young a man didnt need looks all he needed was a stable job. A foids looks are pretty irrelevant in 2019 just like a mans looks were irrelevant in 1959 theres just an abundance of desperate guys that will take anything

They are against it because their sons are a reflection of themselves, if they get the surgery it means they are ugly so that means their parents are also ugly cause they inherited their genes so they feel it will be humiliating for their narcissistic ass.

Because they believe it's about personality.

It really pisses me off that plastic surgery is socially acceptable for females, but not for males