Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its crazy how much layers of cope there is in a single, regular, YT video. This biatch is the perfect example.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★

View: https://youtu.be/N9Gd3u4pHkU?si=UUZyxhhgjAv09qAC

Im just posting this bcs im tired of seeing this low tier becky flooding my feed and spousing her utter nonsensical theories like they fresh out of space discoveries directly from NASA itself.

Its un-fucking-believable to me that everyone and their mom has already at least heard about the blackpill and/or the incel phenomena amd this type of horse shit still gains enormous traction.

Gotta take care of the sheep, i guess...

Methamphetamine.

Being chad creates security because you are treated so well by people around you Being powerful is security, being statusmaxxed means you have a lot of opportunities to provide a level of security, and being moneymaxxed means you can provide some security in the form of avoiding trouble and hardships that most normies face.

looks like the type of woman who fucks a pit bull in a mobile home

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back