Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's crazy how all these foids could just sense his inner light

they smelled his good personality

Sulfuric acid can fix His face though.

yet shitskin mutts on this site deny jbw because they think they're white

but saaar im il vero aryiano della italia and i cant get foids

therefore JBW is false

View attachment 1271051
but saaar im il vero aryiano della italia and i cant get foids

therefore JBW is false
i've never seen a pure blood incel in the incelosphere. There was 1 and he was a fakecel that slayed noodlepussy. All JBW deniers that are apparently "white" are coping shitskins in denial.

i've never seen a pure blood incel in the incelosphere. There was 1 and he was a fakecel that slayed noodlepussy. All JBW deniers that are apparently "white" are coping shitskins in denial.
correct, Jakecel is 5´4 and a NEET yet slayed chinese stacies from the upper class due to his race and superior anglo pure blood

meanwhile you have giga shitskins like this gayreek guy DVD claiming they are white

This is the type of shit that proves the blackpill right. I don't know why autists spend hours finding research papers and typing 5000 word essays on the blackpill. This 30 second tiktok clip is better proof than 99% of the alphabet soup on this forum.

correct, Jakecel is 5´4 and a NEET yet slayed chinese stacies from the upper class due to his race and superior anglo pure blood

meanwhile you have giga shitskins like this gayreek guy DVD claiming they are white
send some shitalian/serbhuman/ruzzian memes a.k.a the biggest aryans of europa