Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its completely over for me

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
★★★★
Scrolling through Soydit, I've discovered a Scientific Post that completely destroyed all my hopes in getting pussy.

You are not the Person you see in the mirror.

Everytime you look into the mirror from near your brain does adjustings to your face to make it appear better looking, however this effect stops once you take a few steps back or take a picture with your phone. I've always thought that I was just non photogenic, that I just need a nose job, Jaw job and face fat removal. But when I moved my mirror from my narrow bathroom away for the first time in 3 years I saw my real face, way uglier than my fake one. I don't even want to describe it.

Its truly over, the only thing keeping me alive rn is resident evil 4 gta 6 and masturbating

Just have no depth perception theory

Scrolling through Soydit, I've discovered a Scientific Post that completely destroyed all my hopes in getting pussy.

You are not the Person you see in the mirror.

Everytime you look into the mirror from near your brain does adjustings to your face to make it appear better looking, however this effect stops once you take a few steps back or take a picture with your phone. I've always thought that I was just non photogenic, that I just need a nose job, Jaw job and face fat removal. But when I moved my mirror from my narrow bathroom away for the first time in 3 years I saw my real face, way uglier than my fake one. I don't even want to describe it.

Its truly over, the only thing keeping me alive rn is resident evil 4 gta 6 and masturbating
Gta 6 will probably be shit

Water again

Fucking repetitive forum man