Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITs complete lack of understanding

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
On a post about an incel living next to a bar and the suicidefuel he has to endure.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/h89g42/wouldnt_it_be_awesome_living_near_a_hip_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

All the fucking comments saying that the guy shoud go to the bar/ how good it would be to live close to a bar and the timeless classic "just go outside silly inkwell"

How can people who have dedicated their lives to stalking us be so completely wrong about us and our situation, seriously they will never understand what it's like.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/h89g42/wouldnt_it_be_awesome_living_near_a_hip_and/fuqf07t?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Wow, inceldom suddenly drops to zero!

What frustrates me the most is that IT truly believes that we've never tried to escape this fucking nightmare.

I'm 29yo
I've been to bars/nightclubs/restaurants with friends family and work colleagues.

I've even gone out alone, no one wants to talk to a guy sitting by himself in a bar, even the women who are there alone (which is an absolute rarity) will brutally reject you if you approach

I've been to weddings, engagement parties and bucks parties.

I've had an active social life with friends and hobbies.

WOMEN DON'T GIVE A SHIT

I've seen so many guys trying to go out and socialize with the goal of improving their social skills (read: trying to escape inceldom )

IT WILL NOT WORK
YOU WILL NOT FIND LOVE THIS WAY.

Women give little thought to what high regard other men hold you in, or how popular you are if you're not good looking

FFS I've even just recently made 2 new friends from a new group I'm involved in.

Neetcels, take it from someone on the other side, being socially savvy is just a tool to make your life a bit easier, If thats your goal then go for it "put yourself out there" and just see what happens but don't delude yourself into thinking it will one day lead to being able to date or have love in your life.

they are aware that their advice is BS

they just want to bully us

They want him to go to the bar and jestermaxx for other whores like them.

Just go to bars as an introvert bro, you wont get more suicidal at all bro

This, they intentionally want us to fuck ourselves over. They know exactly what they're doing
Doubt.

I've skimed their post history, it's easy to tell the bullys from the retarded normies

They dont care.
They shovel shit advice so they can feel like they solved problems.

-I have a really bad cough.
-Just dont cough then, problem solved.

Going to a bar do what, approach women? Try to chat them up and be hip? Isn't that, like, PUA stuff, and thus rape? Inquiring minds would like to know.

jfl going alone to a bar and approaching a female, inviting her for a drink. that shit only happens in movies, never in real life.

What frustrates me
Dunno if i told you this specifically or if you were around to witness my warnings but, from my interactions with anti-incel groups/individuals, i have come to the conclusion that's it's best to utterly ignore these people and their opinions which are worth less than dogshit.
They are either so dense that no amount of good argumentation is going to help or they are just trolling, either way just preserve your sanity and quit giving a shit.
Please

Last edited:
IT doesnt WANT to understand because they will have to face the reality of their own inceldom.

They're in denial and are afraid of the truth, that's why they mock us and think out whole situation is a joke.

They are extremely bluepilled