Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's cold

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Why was I even born in this shithole world

You need to shit, you need to piss, you need to eat, you need to drink, you need to sleep.

You need to clean yourself, cut your hair, your fingernails, be neither too thin nor too fat

You need to be neither too friendly nor too assholish. Neither too cold, nor too hot.

You need to pay your rent and buy groceries. You need to have clean clothes at all times. You need at least somewhat know the news.

There is just so much fucking stuff you need to do, simply to exist, and unlike normies we don't get any rewards for this. :feelswhat:

Why do I have to exist? Why?

In a month or two I will have to walk to and back from my school in -30 degrees celsius with 3 hours of daylight a day, mostly spent locked inside a classroom. Fucking end my life.

it's getting cold so now i can start putting that shit on fr

Issey miyake pleats with the riot bomber!? archive beast :feelsLSD:

In a month or two I will have to walk to and back from my school in -30 degrees celsius with 3 hours of daylight a day, mostly spent locked inside a classroom. Fucking end my life.
Holy fuck that sounds like hell. Your parents can't drive you? Where in EU do you live?

Also welcome back buddy boyo :feelscomfy:

time for some feelings music:

(this music is pretty good especially in the middle)

jesus have mercy on this incel

that's just how we survive, nigga do u wanna just sitmax??

We dont get the carrot just the stick.

Last edited:
you dont need to work though if u r smart enough

Yes, just so much mundane shit you have to go through day after day and it’s all so tiresome and annoying.

Why was I even born in this shithole world

You need to shit, you need to piss, you need to eat, you need to drink, you need to sleep.

You need to clean yourself, cut your hair, your fingernails, be neither too thin nor too fat

You need to be neither too friendly nor too assholish. Neither too cold, nor too hot.

You need to pay your rent and buy groceries. You need to have clean clothes at all times. You need at least somewhat know the news.

There is just so much fucking stuff you need to do, simply to exist, and unlike normies we don't get any rewards for this. :feelswhat:

Why do I have to exist? Why?
Other than eating,drinking and sleeping you don't need other things.
Unless you're still :bluepill:/:redpill: and you're still trying to fit into scumsciety and impress foids.
Haven't showered in weeks,haven't shaved my beard in months,wearing the same clothes.
I'm not trying to fit into scumsciety anymore,I'm not trying to impress foids,i've fully embraced the blackpill.