Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's brutal

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★
So yesterday after returning from my evening walk, i suddenly saw my ex-classmate of my high school. He is a chadlite and also he is into singing stuff, so he is statusmaxxed at all. He was the most toxic guy and he brutally taunt and mocked me indirectly for my looks during back my days in school. So yesterday when I saw him and he approached me and ask how m I and how was going. I just say fine, I was in no mood of talk to him, but i just have to pretend. Then he ask me did I make or propose girlfriend, I simply say "NO" then ask me to change my dressing sense and modify my outfit to look stylish and cool so that i attract girls, then I simply say I am an physically unattractive and i have no chance with girls despite how I am trying to be flamboyant. But he laughes hard and taunt me that how I am handsome and how girls fond of me. By seeing his expression and body language i immediately knows that he was mocking me. Then I say bye and immediately leave.

I don't that why normies and soyciety in general are attacking towards physically unattractive men. Why physically unattractive men are always getting attacked bullied mocked. I was totally broken that how he brutally mocked and taught me

Some people get caught laughing when they arent able to process your pain emotionally, it's uncontrolable.
They would have to genuinely take their time to focus before they can feel it and respond accordingly.

Not trying to say that this is the case, but it exists. So you know atleast.

Normies enjoying mocking and hating on incels because it makes them feel better about their own lives.

Soyciety acts as if protecting men like this from getting beaten into pulp is good.