Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its brutal when you grow.

• Thread starter Ubermenschvirtues
  • Start date
Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel Metalcel
★★★★★
When I was going through puberty, all my peers were going through a stage of developing beauty, while puberty only helped me become uglier. Almost everyone had some sort of relationship with a girl, but I had none. I'm 18 years old and should be bursting with energy, but I look like a 30-year-old man who's falling apart.Counting the fact that im ethnic.

Last edited:
its-over-soyjak.gif

puberty also made me way uglier than i was, especially facial asymmetry took place

i miss my middle school time

the only days when i was happy and hopeful for the future

sometimes the words "it's over" resonate in me more than usual and I realize the magnitude of what I have just said.

i miss my middle school time

the only days when i was happy and hopeful for the future
people told me, chill you will find real love eventually

people told me, chill you will find real love eventually
no bragging
before puberty 2 cute girls told me they had a crush on me

then at 15 i started balding, my height stopped and looked like a fucking 40 year old

fucking brutal man

no bragging
before puberty 2 cute girls told me they had a crush on me
Fakecel moment. I had zero that liked me, even at my "peak" at 7th grade where I focused most of my time at sports.

Fakecel moment. I had zero that liked me, even at my "peak" at 7th grade where I focused most of my time at sports.
It neverr began for me too but maybe it is harder for ex-normiecel as he experienced what it is like to be loved before becoming an incel

puberty can make you look like grandpa if you have subhuman genes

i was a normie mogger but puberty turned me into a truecel

it more brutal when u tasted normalcy once and can never get it back again

i was a normie mogger but puberty turned me into a truecel

it more brutal when u tasted normalcy once and can never get it back again
You are probably not neurodivergent then. Neurodivergence makes you a truecel more than anything, arguably as much as being short.

puberty can make you look like grandpa if you have subhuman genes
fucking teacher mocked me in front of the whole class on my first day in highschool i look more older than her father

my classmates called me unc

i was alone and crying

fucking teacher mocked me in front of the whole class on my first day in highschool i look more older than her father

my classmates called me unc

i was alone and crying
brutal

You are probably not neurodivergent then. Neurodivergence makes you a truecel more than anything, arguably as much as being short.
im already in nightmare mode, is it possible for a human being to handle having autism on top of that