Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's brutal when foids are whores but not for us

• Thread starter Autist.Belgrade
  • Start date
Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Most mentally ill man alive
★★★★★
There are so many foids out there that are an easy fuck even for normies but yet we've all still managed to go our whole lifes as incels. That's what's so brutal about being an incel the thought that we are so unattractive that despite living in the most oversexualised time in human history with foids racking massive body counts we still can't get sex.

There was this one girl I was trying to fuck last year while I was normiemaxxing and the thing that destroyed my confidence the most was not just the fact that she rejected me but the fact that at the same time she would get with multiple other guys in nearly every week. The fact that she got with so many other guys but she still didn't want me. It absolutely fucked my self esteem.

Its their loss

Not coping at all

There are so many foids out there that are an easy fuck even for normies but yet we've all still managed to go our whole lifes as incels. That's what's so brutal about being an incel the thought that we are so unattractive that despite living in the most oversexualised time in human history with foids racking massive body counts we still can't get sex.

There was this one girl I was trying to fuck last year while I was normiemaxxing and the thing that destroyed my confidence the most was not just the fact that she rejected me but the fact that at the same time she would get with multiple other guys in nearly every week. The fact that she got with so many other guys but she still didn't want me. It absolutely fucked my self esteem.
How long did you try to normiemaxx for?

62052.jpg

Eventually they get what they deserve.

We are the bottom percent of men that is why this happens. A very very sad existance it is

those foids eventually end up getting fucked by an abuser who beats them or in the most extreme case murders them. so totally their loss

when i came to that realisation i legit had a mental breakdown lol. The realisation that you’re so subhuman that the whores that fuck everybody won’t touch you with a 10 ft pole is brutal

They are just toilets. They get passed around then they hit the wall and become bitter catladies.

yes social media is oversexualizing every aspect of our lives but studies say that people are actually having less sex right now then 10 years ago

with young men being more affected then young women, which you know why

but also women in general are having less sex

the studies i have seen are all from surveys, so it is possible the women are lying. but still this data seems to be consistent throughout the west at least

those foids eventually end up getting fucked by an abuser who beats them or in the most extreme case murders them. so totally their loss
yeah and I hope it happens to them in gta 5 if they reject us but fuck every other guy

Last edited:
I'm boiling with rage and jelousy rn, it's just very unfair

We are the bottom percent of men that is why this happens. A very very sad existance it is
It's not like I haven't tried. The fact that I have tried and failed multiple times is enough proof I'm a genetic failure.

If I was a truly average man I would've ascended by this point.

sex with whores is cucked

Just because im a hoe doesnt mean i dont have standards :foidSoy:

yes social media is oversexualizing every aspect of our lives but studies say that people are actually having less sex right now then 10 years ago

the studies i have seen are all from surveys, so it is possible the women are lying. but still this data seems to be consistent throughout the west at least
There's definitely more whores nowadays even if less sex is being had on average.

Also keking at the benjifishy avi

when i came to that realisation i legit had a mental breakdown lol. The realisation that you’re so subhuman that the whores that fuck everybody won’t touch you with a 10 ft pole is brutal
Yeah I ended up isolating myself for months afterwards. It was the moment I retook the blackpill

Everyone is having less sex overall, but women are having sex with more men. Effectively, women are sharing the same group of high value men for casual sex.

Everyone is having less sex overall, but women are having sex with more men. Effectively, women are sharing the same group of high value men for casual sex.
This

About 2 months then I gave up and spend the rest of the year rotting
how did you manage to normiemaxx i have been isolating myself from everyone for years to the point it feels so weird when i have to attend lectures and have to blend in with other people

how did you manage to normiemaxx i have been isolating myself from everyone for years to the point it feels so weird when i have to attend lectures and have to blend in with other people
What year of uni are you in? I did it in my first year and it was easier because people were more willing to talk to new people. I was also in accommodation with random people I could talk to so I tried to do stuff with them.

What year of uni are you in? I did it in my first year and it was easier because people were more willing to talk to new people. I was also in accommodation with random people I could talk to so I tried to do stuff with them.
first year. i guess they are willing to talk but i have absolutely no idea how to start and maintain a conversation because i dont understand the normie brain

first year. i guess they are willing to talk but i have absolutely no idea how to start and maintain a conversation because i dont understand the normie brain
Fair I don't have much in common with normies either so I would try to mask a lot of my interests and opinions

It's mental torture, we live in the most sexualized time in history, yet there are foids who like you said even normies can easily fuck especially in HS & college, yet they won't give us anything at all

If you need sort of a "sign" you're undesirable, it's probably this
Yup, I know exactly how you feel mang, it's rough

Happened to me also my first & second year of college, I tried to get with these foids who were well known sluts which it seems every guy manage to fuck & became "eskimo bros" with, yet I never was able to ascertain as such. :feelsrope:

And yeah, it shattered my half-assed confidence also.

Fair I don't have much in common with normies either so I would try to mask a lot of my interests and opinions
Yeah I get that & I've had to do the same, I've literally researched topics I don't give a shit about & learned about it like it's a fucking course I'm taking.