Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its brutal how different life became

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
From little boy who has no worries and enjoying life to a rotting male who feels lost in this big world. Now you cant stop thinking and worrying anymore.

Wojak stage 2 doomer video game

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, someone can't get laid!!! :foidSoy:

it only gets worse

Yeah, I call BS on "men peak in their 30s/40s". I peaked when I was 5. It has only been downhill from there.

Exactly.

Life as it was before puberty feels like such a distant memory now. Almost like it was a separate life, as if I have been reincarnated into this nightmare.

Exactly.

Life as it was before puberty feels like such a distant memory now. Almost like it was a separate life, as if I have been reincarnated into this nightmare.
It feels like my childhood happened in a different universe and now I'm living in hell

From a little boy who was beaten and abused everybody to a mentally and physically damaged man.
I'd say life hasn't changed that much for me.

And the worst is yet to come

Maybe they were talking about male suicide?
I thought you were making it up as a joke but after looking at some stats, it turns out suicide really does peak there. The redpillers were right all along. :feelshaha:

There's another peak around 70, but by the looks of it, I'll probably already have roped by then or died from some stress-induced illness.

My life has been shit since I was a kid

Even if it gets better in your 40s it is only another 15 years until your knees hurt after 5 minutes of walking and another 35 until you shit in diapers. The fun times are supposed to be had from 15-30 and the rest of their lives people feed off those memories.