Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's beyond over if you have a small dick

P

PESSIMIST

Banned
-
no matter what, it's over. you will never fuck girls properly. you will never fuck them like an animal. having sex with small penis is boring as hell. small penis is ER inducing shit. it's literally over. it's emberassing and emasculating having a small dick. you can never have a girl orgasm on your dick. you can never fuck her good.

it fucking sucks. 

doesn't matter if you're good looking, doesn't matter if you have a good body, doesn't matter if you're tall, doesn't matter if you're rich. nothing matters. 

small dick = beyond over.

What about trannies ?  I would like to poke some cute trap butthole with my penis. Preferably ones of the Eastern European persuasion  :love:

I can't believe that even if I were to fuck a woman, she probably wouldn't be satisified with my tiny dick.

What's really the point of living anymore?

don't worry, i know

put a rope around your dick and then a rope around your neck

Delete this thread, you fucking idiots!!

listen, you fucking retards. delete this thread ffs!!

delete all my threads, you filthy sub-human Admin. listen, you fucking idiot MODs. delete all my fucking threads, you fucking idiots.

SunnyBunny said:
What about trannies ?  I would like to poke some cute trap butthole with my penis. Preferably ones of the Eastern European persuasion  :love:

Look up CHARLIE SOMIK NUDE for a good trap fap

PESSIMIST said:
delete all my threads, you filthy sub-human Admin. listen, you fucking idiot MODs. delete all my fucking threads, you fucking idiots.

What the hell are you so angry for?

BonePressed alt?