Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's better to be white 5'7'' or ethnic 5'9''

C

CalvinBacon

STACYSEXUALITY IS REAL
-
I'd go out yesterday and I saw a guy who would looked like me if I was white, smooth hair, thick eyebrows, similar eye shape.
But he was 5'7'' and probably has more social circle than me.
I have 0 social circle so I'm literally dead.

I MOG him with my height and frame but he prob has better life than me because he's white and middle class.
I'm low middle class, so I'm fucked.

If you have zero social circle and sub 8, you're dead.

Over for both.

White is slightly better off overall when factoring in things like SEAmaxx.

White 5'7". Whether in the West or abroad.

all I see going outside is normies with cute gfs.
those guys are not even taller, they're just normies who social circle maxx.
They are also high middle class, that would mean their family prob is top 30% more rich in my country.

White 5'7". Whether in the West or abroad.
Cope, white normies with social circle always have gfs.
I notice that the high middle class has a lot of meet-ups and matchmaking culture, it's kind of impossible to be a khhv if you're high middle class in my country. (Only if you're obese or non-NT)

I did go to a church one time and a saw a manlet 5'6.5'' with his 5'4'' gf, he was a manlet and her gf prob mog him.
He was 6,his gf was a 6.5/10.

I notice that the high middle class has a lot of meet-ups and matchmaking culture, it's kind of impossible to be a khhv if you're high middle class in my country. (Only if you're obese or non-NT)
??????

2 inch is not a height MOG dude(jfl you even had to capitalize the word MOG as if you're 6'9 not 5'9)

I think it's better to be a 5'9" ethnic. Foids are obsessed with men's height. The taller you are, the better.
A 5'7" is officially short. That sucks.

I'm white 1 % in my country but an incel :horror:

I did go to a church one time and a saw a manlet 5'6.5'' with his 5'4'' gf, he was a manlet and her gf prob mog him.
He was 6,his gf was a 6.5/10.

You must have Gigachad tier vision when it comes to assessing height.
I think it's better to be a 5'9" ethnic. Foids are obsessed with men's height. The taller you are, the better.
A 5'7" is officially short. That sucks.

Yeah. Without noodling the white is worse off.

I'd go out yesterday and I saw a guy who would looked like me if I was white, smooth hair, thick eyebrows, similar eye shape.

I MOG him with my height and frame but he prob has better life than me because he's white and middle class.

what is your country ?

white ofc its your entry ticket to society in a white country

Pardo's on suicide watch

You must have Gigachad tier vision when it comes to assessing height.

Yeah. Without noodling the white is worse off.
I could asses the height because my friend who is 5'7,, was next to him and he was a little bit shorter than the manlet, I saw the shoes too and it's prob the same shoes height my friend was wearing.

Nope, being shorter is worse for any race. White manlets will be destroyed by any 5'10 ethnic.

5'9" as ethnic if you're decently light skinned. Plus depends what ethnicity?

A fair comparison would be white 5'7 vs ethnic 6'0