Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's been said, but I'll say it again; Fuck Hookup Culture

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16watgy/its_been_said_but_ill_say_it_again_fuck_hookup/

I have had the most miserable experiences of my life because of it. Two men have gotten on top of me without a condom when I specifically communicated that it was a must. One man left me with multiple, severe, bite marks the size of his mouth on my chest. I couldn't wear a tank top for a whole goddamn month. Another brought me to his place and told me he wasn't going to have sex with me (then guess what happened?) A different one was so rough with me, that it scared the shit out of me. I started crying. Even IF I was the one that initiated that I wanted a casual relationship, they would never make me cum (the majority of the time!). They just genuinely don't give a fuck about my pleasure; even when they say they do.

What happened to her personality detector? :feelswhere:

I've deleted dating apps many times before, but this time, fuck it. I'm not going on there for a few months. I just want to love someone and feel safe with someone.

she says after fucking dozens of dark triad Chads on the first date :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Once again, foids complaining about self-made problems. Women created the hookup culture and now they cry about it. Women think that they don't hold any accountability for their own actions

another cum dumpster thinking shes good enough for chad
you arent entiteled to a realtionship low iq ran through toilet

"Then, I'll have some guys that won't be upfront about their intentions initially. They'll make it seem like they want something more."

I wonder what happens when Non-Chads are upfront with their intentions, 99% of the time... I wonder why most men feel the need to lead into things...

"I've deleted dating apps many times before, but this time, fuck it. I'm not going on there for a few months. I just want to love someone and feel safe with someone."

Plenty of Non-Chads/Non-Chadlites want the same. Sub-5s as well.

I'm so sorry that Chad/Chadlite won't commit to you and treat you like a human, even though you choose to chase him.

They'll never learn. At least not until they're 40+ when Chads aren't even willing to waste time to have a hook-up with them.

These responses when anyone tries to explain:
Hot guys? Most guys.
and
We don't victim blame here and hold men accountable for their actions here. Run along with your "pick better men" bullshit. Sorry, boo hoo, you lose.

What do these women expect? Chad is out of your league when it comes to relationships. All you are to him is a single use cum receptacle. He’ll use you for the night to bust his nut, and then move on to the next Becky. There are lots of guys out there who would give you a loving relationship, but they are invisible to you. They’re the guys you left swiped on.

Last edited:
foids miserable after having sex, incels responsible

The only time they'll ever learn is when they're either dead or crippled permanently and left to rot on the sidewalk

But i don't understand, they have sex so i assume they have great personalities

how can any man read this and stand with her? normies are truly mentally ill.

Once again, foids complaining about self-made problems. Women created the hookup culture and now they cry about it. Women think that they don't hold any accountability for their own actions

Same old story. Then when she is older with chads out the market/not interested. It’s time for incel to wait 1000 dates before he can do what Chad did in the first date.

She's stealth bragging to other women

Meanwhile average member on this forum is rotting in their bedrooms.