Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's been over from the beginning

chadguts

chadguts

5'8" is my best quality
I've lost count the amount of times I've shot my shot for foids. It's fucking useless, it's always been fucking useless, I always get the exact same fucking response every time, I don't know why I started trying again but I did. They always laugh at me, no matter what, and it's fucking awful. Hadn't asked a foid out in two years, started talking to this foid I met at a house party, buddy gave me her instagram. Said she wanted a valentine, so I thought fuck it, why not? She was nice to me. But I get the same shit every time. AWALT. AWALT. AWALT. I don't know why I even tried. I don't know why I even thought about trying.

You shouldn't have even approached once. Doesn't matter if everyone on the site would call you a "volcel". If women are genuinely attracted to you then they will do all of the work. You just have to accept their invitation, so to speak.

bro unless they signalled that they like you then you shouldnt approach

You shouldn't have even approached once. Doesn't matter if everyone on the site would call you a "volcel". If women are genuinely attracted to you then they will do all of the work. You just have to accept their invitation, so to speak.

Yep, "women do the choosing" as an old nigger pimp I knew once said.

Don't be too hard on yourself, mate... women are hypergamous whores, It's not your fault.
It's been almost two years since I last tried approaching a hole irl. I've kinda given up... at least for now
atm I don't have the mental fortitude to deal with constant rejections

If you have to approach its over. Foids always approach and give IOIs to guys they want to fuck

Yep, "women do the choosing" as an old nigger pimp I knew once said.
It seems like you have so interesting stories to tell. I want to know more about this pimp you speak of.

Thinking that just because a foid isn't outright negative to you means she likes you in a trap I used to fall into. It really shows how lonely we are.

fakecel get
At least he's trying.
You're volcel for not trying
full

If you have to approach its over. Foids always approach and give IOIs to guys they want to fuck
This. All of the guys I know who get laid/gfs regularly (not talking about the normalfags who try for years and get a handful of drunk fat chicks) get IOIs and they respond to those accordingly.

She was nice to me.
You don't belong here. Foids are never nice to subhumams like us. The only reaction we ever get from foids is a look of disgust and contempt

You don't belong here. Foids are never nice to subhumams like us. The only reaction we ever get from foids is a look of disgust and contempt
Foids were never, NEVER nice to me before gymceling. After gymceling most foids are still negative or indifferent but a few are nice to me.

They have 0 attraction towards me (it took me a while and many rejections to realize it) so I'm still fucked like that dude. Idk why that is but that's my experience.

It seems like you have so interesting stories to tell. I want to know more about this pimp you speak of.

Sadly I just looked him up to give you a link to his youtube channel and found that he passed away two years ago of an apparent heart attack.

His online name was "Player Supreme" and now that I remember things better he wasn't actually a "pimp" but a retired "player" hence his online name and "title" ie "Player Supreme".

His real name was "Chris Arnett".

Anyway he explained to us his listeners that there are many different levels to game ie macks, players, pimps, etc.

Even though in his later years he was a slightly portly individual its still strange he'd die seemingly so young of a heart attack since not too many years before he was said to of been a personal trainer and showed us his listener base pictures of him far skinnier than he was at the end of his life but still this shit's fucked up.

I just have to wonder if maybe he was the sort of guy that simply didn't like going to doctor's appointments and maybe had high blood pressure that he didn't know may of been out of control that could've led to this or high cholesterol levels or something that could've been properly controlled with medication and he'd still be here?

Anyway RIP.

He was a good dude and genuinely wanted to help people like us, he had a burning passion for it infact but sadly people like us were beyond his or anyone's help.

Edit: Also for everyone's information who may care to know the guy basically was one of us at one point in his life saying when he was young he had a horrible stuttering problem that he finally managed to overcome and he was also addicted to anime as a youngster and too shy to talk to girls.

Well ok I never had the anime obsession (I hate it and consider it faggot shit in fact but still).

Oh and nor did I stutter but the point is he had problems which he admitted to which made him one of us for a time in his life before he finally ascended at either 30 or 40 years of age if memory serves correct so he was as the normies term it "A late bloomer".

Last edited: