Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Its been months since I've spoken to someone outside of my family

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
No friends, no one to exchange a single word to.

Not that I need the attention from normies they are inferior in every single aspect, but many normies would lose their shit in my place I don't really mind being alone since no company is better than bad company.

I've been rotting very hard and wait for my 'new' life in college.

Its going to be much more brutal in college because I won't speak to a single soul, not even my dad.

You're just out of HS? Or are you attending college late.

I'm a lattercollegemaxxer too, and if helps it so far has been not as bad as I'd think. Depending on the degree you're doing you can always find autists and studymaxxers to have conversations with about intellectual things at least if you enjoy that.

Try to go there with a more open mind is all I can suggest, be a bit careful about instantly putting everyone into the normiebox and you may be able to find interesting people there.

I'm a lattercollegemaxxer too, and if helps it so far has been not as bad as I'd think. Depending on the degree you're doing you can always find autists and studymaxxers to have conversations with about intellectual things at least if you enjoy that.

Try to go there with a more open mind is all I can suggest, be a bit careful about instantly putting everyone into the normiebox and you may be able to find interesting people there.
Good advice however with my face and height It never began. They will all make fun of me i'd rather be an outcast.