Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It's been exactly 3 months since the last time I left my house

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
This is the longest Ive ever been without going outside and it feels amazing.

If it was in my power I would never leave my house again

it's relieving in the beginning but eventually it gets boring and weird, not good for the mental health. I stayed almost 2 years this way after graduating HS. I could even feel my legs weakening

This is the longest Ive ever been without going outside and it feels amazing.

If it was in my power I would never leave my house again
Mine's close to your's, 19th March, due to having to "shield" because I'm vulnerable to catching COVID-19. Tbh hasn't bothered me to much.

Are you some kind of prepper or survivalist? (Or Mormon) sitting on a year worth of food?

Are you some kind of prepper or survivalist? (Or Mormon) sitting on a year worth of food?
I live with my parents so my mom buys the food. But we are asking for delivery now

I live with my parents so my mom buys the food. But we are asking for delivery now
when there is no stimulus to leave the house there really isn't any reason to do it tbh
my longest was maybe 3 months too

I only leave to get in my parents cars to switch houses since my parents have split custody