Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH AND STILL NO HOT WATER!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
NO HOT WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BEEN A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A FUCKING MONTH OF

just put water in the microwave or oven

I'd go insane. I barely survived a week with no hot water.

I don't shower for months. Not a problem for me.

We didn't have hot water for one day and I'm still cold and feel sick from taking a shower with cold water. (It was 2 days ago)

That's brutal

We didn't have hot water for one day and I'm still cold and feel sick from taking a shower with cold water. (It was 2 days ago)
I'm wearing a hoodie + thick pants + warm hat while typing this

IT'S BEEN A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A FUCKING MONTH OF NO HOT WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont have hot water at home, dont really need it + hot water worsens my acne.

Do you have neighbors? Don't they complain?

Do you have neighbors? Don't they complain?
well it's kind of an ironic metaphor to use but think of the boiling frog

a few days of disruption of services, will get you used to several days
several days will get you used to a week
a week will get you used to a few weeks in a row

and there you go :)

imagine buying an apartment in New Delhi

yeah, but no one is lowering shit except their dignities
There's electric shower heads in Brazil that warms the water as it pours down. Dangerous but apparently works and is popular in South America.

There are also electric tanks that can warm up and hold a few litres of hot water for a short shower. Better than nothing specially in winter.

Can you get one of those?

There's electric shower heads in Brazil that warms the water as it pours down. Dangerous but apparently works and is popular in South America.

There are also electric tanks that can warm up and hold a few litres of hot water for a short shower. Better than nothing specially in winter.

you have brought memories of caravanning with my parents, the incel weekend childhood activity
while others were meeting up and underage drinking at the lake i was taking showers in lukewarm water with bits of birdshit in it on a campsite filled with geriatrics
brutal

thanks for the thought but all the solutions are either too expensive or just not available, i don't think you can even get the brazilian electrocution shower here

you have brought memories of caravanning with my parents, the incel weekend childhood activity
while others were meeting up and underage drinking at the lake i was taking showers in lukewarm water with bits of birdshit in it on a campsite filled with geriatrics
brutal
sounds really brutal

imo outdoor showers are pretty nasty and hobo molestation-maxxed, playing on nightmare mode

that's at best enough water to wash your hair, and who wants to do this for a month anyway
I've had to use a metal watering can on pulley with boiled water inside as a shower, I took my showers in 3 parts. Trailer living sucked ass but I survived. (Just make sure that it isn't scalding hot.)

I've had to use a metal watering can on pulley with boiled water inside as a shower, I took my showers in 3 parts. Trailer living sucked ass but I survived. (Just make sure that it isn't scalding hot.)
holy fuck bro, that is intense
now that you mention it i realized i have no memories of how i washed when i used to live at my grandparents in the countryside, might have been something similar as they had no real bathroom or plumbing

sounds really brutal

imo outdoor showers are pretty nasty and hobo molestation-maxxed, playing on nightmare mode
they are disgusting and also don't heat up the water it's a marketing scam or at least it was in 2006.
I don't know why everyone thought boiling the water and then using it wouldn't be extremely inconvenient. It just satisfies the essential rules of the question. 'No hot water? Boil it.' Let me just stand here pouring a new pot of boiling water into the dishwasher every minute while it washes. Each year i see more and more people online offer solutions that placate the question but don't actually think how stupid that would be in practice

they are disgusting and also don't heat up the water it's a marketing scam or at least it was in 2006.
I don't know why everyone thought boiling the water and then using it wouldn't be extremely inconvenient. It just satisfies the essential rules of the question. 'No hot water? Boil it.' Let me just stand here pouring a new pot of boiling water into the dishwasher every minute while it washes. Each year i see more and more people online offer solutions that placate the question but don't actually think how stupid that would be in practice
yeah, just like van life, you have to cut through other people's layers of cope, always

yeah, just like van life, you have to cut through other people's layers of cope, always
all life forms are inherently hopeful because plants that don't want to reach towards the sun do worse than those that do want to reach :feelsokman: all life forms are biased theory. I champion this blackpill. It benefits nobody and everyone hates it. Proves the theory really

all life forms are inherently hopeful because plants that don't want to reach towards the sun do worse than those that do want to reach :feelsokman: all life forms are biased theory. I champion this blackpill. It benefits nobody and everyone hates it. Proves the theory really
yes, kinda takes wind out of your sails when it comes to talking to other people doesn't it

btw this is like a weird pseudo-theory but i had a feeling it would get to this point, where there's just a total breakdown of service
it's like problems just have a way of getting worse, especially if they've been on a steady worsening trend without being solved, you are likely not aware of the scope of the problem just yet, and are about to have a nasty surprise, and no it's not just pessimism, pretty sure there's a name for this

yes, kinda takes wind out of your sails when it comes to talking to other people doesn't it
yes, happened to me 20 minutes ago
i feel nothing at all
then i think of arguments why this is the based opinion
then i remind myself those arguments are my own bias
then i want to tie heavy objects around my legs and walk into the ocean at 3am