Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its been almost 1 week since my right testicle hurts.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Everytime i move, stand up or walk it hurts. It has to roam free, any contact and it hurts.

Dont want to go to doctor, iv been nofapping for 2 days now.

Fuarkkkkk

I told you it was epididymitis. Give it two weeks of no fap or you're going to have to go get prescribed antibiotics from a doctor and continue to abstain. It's probably badly inflamed atm

I told you it was epididymitis. Give it two weeks of no fap or you're going to have to go get prescribed antibiotics from a doctor and continue to abstain. It's probably badly inflamed atm
Fucking hell man... I dont want no awkward conversation with a doctor about my dick.

Everytime i move, stand up or walk it hurts. It has to roam free, any contact and it hurts.

Dont want to go to doctor, iv been nofapping for 2 days now.

Fuarkkkkk
Testicular cancer.

"Dont want to go to doctor"
dude just go
I remember TotalBiscuit, guy shat blood for months until the pain was unbearable because he didn't want to visit the doc
he later learned he had mega ass cancer
don't let that happen to you, fool! :feelsseriously:

"Dont want to go to doctor"
dude just go
I remember TotalBiscuit, guy shat blood for months until the pain was unbearable because he didn't want to visit the doc
he later learned he had mega ass cancer
don't let that happen to you, fool! :feelsseriously:
Come suck me off for relief.

Fucking hell man... I dont want no awkward conversation with a doctor about my dick.
You'll be fine. I've done a twelve mile ruck march with this shit. Just don't fap. Plus doctors don't care

Come suck me off for relief.
Heydrich

nvm, just die

ive had this before when I was younger except my right testicle was swollen to the size of a golf ball ,apparently it was infected and I had to get antibiotics. They made a guy put cream on my balls with his gloved hands and move a machine over it, which I believe is called a sonogram. A week later I had a follow up appointment in which a middle aged lady fondled my balls and I couldn't help but get hard tbh which lead to an embarrassing situation. Little did I know that would be the last time a foid ever touched my balls or I would've enjoyed it more.You should probably see a doctor because if you somehow got a tortion it would be irreversible if not treated in time and you'd have to bear that pain for life.When it comes to shit like this its better to not take chances

ive had this before when I was younger except my right testicle was swollen to the size of a golf ball ,apparently it was infected and I had to get antibiotics. They made a guy put cream on my balls with his gloved hands and move a machine over it, which I believe is called a sonogram. A week later I had a follow up appointment in which a middle aged lady fondled my balls and I couldn't help but get hard tbh which lead to an embarrassing situation. Little did I know that would be the last time a foid ever touched my balls or I would've enjoyed it more.You should probably see a doctor because if you somehow got a tortion it would be irreversible if not treated in time and you'd have to bear that pain for life.When it comes to shit like this its better to not take chances
Will take this in consideration.

bro you need to see doctor before you die

try phenylephrine

Please go to the doctor.
Stacy and Chad go to the doctor all the time to treat their STDs.
By not using resources you are entitled to (assuming you live in a civilized country that has free healthcare), you are cucking yourself to the benefit of sexhavers.

This looks serious op, be careful.
Please go to the doctor.
Stacy and Chad go to the doctor all the time to treat their STDs.
By not using resources you are entitled to (assuming you live in a civilized country that has free healthcare), you are cucking yourself to the benefit of sexhavers.
This.

nowfap for 5 days and even broken bones will heal.

She was middle aged though. :lul::lul::lul::f:
Over for torsioncels. If you have a torsion it's serious. If the blood flow is off you could lose it.

Last edited:
My left ball hurts a bit on and off. It started a month ago, lasted for a week, then stopped for a few days and so on.
Currently it doesn't hurt.

Does the pain radiate to your right thigh? I have that on the left side.

Try using a fentanyl patch for over the clock pain