Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's been a year since I graduated highschool, will the horrible flashbacks ever go away?

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
I keep rememebering the bullying, the insults, the laughter, the disgust, DOES THIS SHIT EVER STOP.

idk, high school was very forgettable for me. I wasn't bullied though.

You can have even worse memories and you won't think about high school after that

You can have even worse memories and you won't think about high school after that
Nah adulthood is just wage slaving and coping, not much bad memories to have. I just want these flashbacks to stop.

I'm 19 and even some kindergarten flashbacks will come up randomly and freak me out and I'll start sweating. But others said no so I guess it might depend on how you are. Don't be like me.

I'm 19 and even some kindergarten flashbacks will come up randomly and freak me out and I'll start sweating. But others said no so I guess it might depend on how you are. Don't be like me.
damn. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

I'm 43 and I remember some shit from school.

I graduate high school 38 years ago, in 1980. It does not go away.

I’m 25 and they still get to me. I did find some relief though when I ran into one of my old bullies and beat the shit out of him. Sweet Sweet Revenge.

I’m 25 and they still get to me. I did find some relief though when I ran into one of my old bullies and beat the shit out of him. Sweet Sweet Revenge.

can't tell if larp or not, how'd u beat his ass? like u saw him and brought him to an alley?

can't tell if larp or not, how'd u beat his ass? like u saw him and brought him to an alley?
I ran into him in a bar and just talked a bunch of shit until he wanted to fight (the bouncers at this bar don’t really care as long as you take it outside small towns you know). We stepped outside and started throwing punches. I let him hit me a couple of times so I could argue self defense incase I had to go to court over it. The years hadn't been kind to him he was fat and slow he went down with a few punches from there I repeatedly stomped and kicked him not enough to put him in the hospital but definitely fucked him up good. Felt good to release all that anger.

I ran into him in a bar and just talked a bunch of shit until he wanted to fight (the bouncers at this bar don’t really care as long as you take it outside small towns you know). We stepped outside and started throwing punches. I let him hit me a couple of times so I could argue self defense incase I had to go to court over it. The years hadn't been kind to him he was fat and slow he went down with a few punches from there I repeatedly stomped and kicked him not enough to put him in the hospital but definitely fucked him up good. Felt good to release all that anger.

Good on you bro. Taking care of them demons.

Never. You'll live with them until the day you die. And then you'll live with them some more.

Yes but the need for justice will still be there

Yes but the need for justice will still be there
im just waiting for AI to wipe us out or give us virtual heaven Idk. I'm just trying to forget the bullshit of my past. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

nope. I've been out of high school for 8 years. I still remember everything clearly

It never ends you're fucked for life unless you get dementia.

It’s been about 5 years for me and I still think about it a lot. I don’t think that will ever leave you tbh..

37yo and still having recurring dreams (more like nightmares) about hs since 19yo.....

its over for youngcels

I sometimes have nightmares about my experiences in hs years after it happened

I keep rememebering the bullying, the insults, the laughter, the disgust, DOES THIS SHIT EVER STOP.

Being 37 I still dream about it daily... Good luck buddy boyo.

I'm very bitter about my experiences, the school system did almost all of this to me, it's why I began isolating myself in the first place.