Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's been a while

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★

Lol, just kidding. I just got home from my favorite bar (well, the only bar I go to), and I gotta say it's been a while since I've gotten that look of vehemence we're all familiar with.

I go alone, of course, because I have no friends, no gf, I'm somewhat low-inhib, don't give a shit what others think of me anymore, and I love their beer and their fish fry. So I was there, doing (what else) my usual beer and fish, and this Stacy was working as a bartender. Now, I'm used to getting looks of disgust, apprehension, and disdain, but the look she gave me, I hadn't gotten for some time now. I made the mistake of being ugly and autistic and making eye contact with her, because she was talking about something that caught my ear. Shortly after, she walks by where I was sitting and shoots me the most evil look, like I personally assaulted her and every female member of her family. Boy, that brings me back! Good times, good times. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I think it's been a few years since I've gotten a look from a female that was that intensely hateful. She wanted me to "kNoW mY pLaCe". Then again, I haven't gotten out much lately, so yeah. That's also the first time I've seen her at that bar. The only thing that would make it worth it is if I ruined her day by existing. :feelshaha::feelsrope:

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐​

Based nazipagancel

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐​

Based nazipagancel
Thanks. I do what I want, now. I'll never fit in or please anyone, anyway, so fuck 'em all.

Ego slowly decreasing i See , thats good

Make sure you dont tip.